The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

Just now, AVAblink said:

hence the lurker..............no wonder you're a house cleaner.

If you've lurked for years you'd have popped your load at our Tom bashing ages ago.

Just now, Patient #48273 said:

Don't you pay attention to the news? I just turn a blind eye when other people do it.

That's too bad - a lot of catholics have been getting caught the last couple years. Maybe we should get ICE involved since they just broke up a sex trafficking ring. Do you know anything about that?

1 minute ago, Olidamus said:

Guy probably is who he says he is, decided he had enough Tom bashing, made a post, suddenly loves the attention he is getting, continues to post, will probably be banned.

I think he would be a great teammate for you in the debate section

• Haha 1

Just now, Olidamus said:

Guy probably is who he says he is, decided he had enough Tom bashing, made a post, suddenly loves the attention he is getting, continues to post, will probably be banned.

I am who I say I am. With that being said - I just need to keep posting to correct everyone's assumptions about myself. However, I will say I am correct in stating previously I will be banned from the cult because I don't ride mark/travis's dick and instead stick up for ALL 3 of them.

1 minute ago, AVAblink said:

That's fine, I know who I am. My family knows who I am. My friends know who I am. I don't believe you know what you're talking about. Actually, I know for a fact you don't know what you're talking about. 

If you want your claim of being related to have any credibility, you need to take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper saying "blink-182online" or something and also post of pic of you and Tom in a family setting (i.e., not a meet and greet/post-show pic).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

I am who I say I am. With that being said - I just need to keep posting to correct everyone's assumptions about myself. However, I will say I am correct in stating previously I will be banned from the cult because I don't ride mark/travis's dick and instead stick up for ALL 3 of them.

I think most of members here bash mark tom and travis more than ride their dicks. Lurker my ass. 

Just now, Reginald said:

I think most of members here bash mark and tom more than ride their dicks. Lurker my ass. 

I advise you to reread through all the threads and posts.....MOST of the bashing about mark is 20% of what Tom's is...setlists/hair/riding blink's young fame, etc. 

2 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

That's not why you'd be banned. We have people here who still support Tom.

You'd be banned for trolling up the place.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LeeannTweedenUSMC said:

Does Tom know your political opinions?

Yes, he does. In fact, we have adult discussions about politics the handful of times a year that I see him. We discuss the spectrums of both sides, present arguments for both sides as well as even independents. We handle it maturely. 

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

If you want your claim of being related to have any credibility, you need to take a picture of yourself holding a piece of paper saying "blink-182online" or something and also post of pic of you and Tom in a family setting (i.e., not a meet and greet/post-show pic).

Well..I won't see him until probably November-ish. So okay - if that's what you guys want.

16 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

gossiping and spreading rumors is caring?

It's not our fault if someone brought up the situation and we just looked into it and talked about it. That's what people do on online boards. But you lurk so you know we've been caring and over-analysing everything related to blink since day one.

If you're really family, I'm just glad to hear everything's fine at home.