The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

And for anyone that reads these boards for the past 2-3 years, most of us have actually been against Mark & Travis compared to Tom. Tom definitely has more love after the release of California. But none of the blink members have escaped rumours from their fans or whatever. Mark for the past week has been labelled as an alcoholic.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Kevin. said:

well he's not relevant anymore, not attractive anymore, and clearly out of his mind. it's not like some young famous actor hitting on them.

The Fanning sisters say otherwise.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well the douchiest thing I will read all day came early today.

Tom DeLonge

11 hrs ·

A bit of the punker still exists within, but the music must be loud for it to show, and he must compete with the film maker and the budding Aerospace entrepreneur. @angelsandairwaves

9 hours ago, Kevin. said:

well he's not relevant anymore, not attractive anymore, and clearly out of his mind. it's not like some young famous actor hitting on them.

So instead of thousands of girls lining up, only hundreds?

The guy off the street with even a modicum of skills can get laid pretty easy. Its not quality, but its not that difficult. So of course Tom can. There are still plenty of tombot chicks who do it in a heartbeat.

sidenote here but it's kinda freaky how much the crazy QAnon "Trump Is Secretly Saving The World From Sex Cults" bullshit has spread around. You'd think it would only be in like one single reddit thread but so many people are quick to believe crazy shit these days.

26 minutes ago, Ghent said:

So what. What are we going to do to stop another government from favoring a candidate? It's not possible to stop it. Anything we do to counter could be seen as us trying to influence the election. If Obama fought Putin, I could make a CIA case that he was trying to get Hillary elected.

The only reason you care about this is because shillary lost. Get over it.

16 hours ago, AVAblink said:

Well..I won't see him until probably November-ish. So okay - if that's what you guys want.

Can you tell Tom to drop the lame books and stop scamming his fans?

Tell him he isn't an astronaut and to un-block me from Instagram and Facebook? Thanks!

Sincerely, 

JarJarBlinks

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Can you tell Tom to drop the lame books and stop scamming his fans?

Tell him he isn't an astronaut and to un-block me from Instagram and Facebook? Thanks!

Sincerely, 

JarJarBlinks

If it wasn't for your Jar Jar Binks name I wouldn't be laughing at the astronaut comment and I also wouldn't imagine crazy Star Wars scenarios that somehow happen to include Tom DeLonge.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, prankerd14 said:

Why would a distant family member come on a blink 182 forum to stick up for tom? 

Why would he be an ava lover? 

Did he marry one of toms family to get close to tom?

Does he secretly want tom to split up with jen so he can have her?

Why does he sound like hes 12?

1 - family sticks up for family regardless of 1st gen or 5th gen.

2 - Again, you support your family and genuinely think it's good.

3 - I didn't marry into either of their families. I am related to Jennifer.

4 - That would be gross; it'd be like incest. 

5 - Perhaps i sound like i'm 12, because you don't like hearing things that go against your gossip'd rumors.