The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

I think blink look cool in Adam's Song. Like yeah, it's dated but it's nowhere near as bad as the other pop punk bands of that era. It was when they always tried going for more bright colours that I think was really bad. They didn't always do it but here was an example.

Wthpo.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

I think blink look cool in Adam's Song. Like yeah, it's dated but it's nowhere near as bad as the other pop punk bands of that era. It was when they always tried going for more bright colours that I think was really bad. They didn't always do it but here was an example.

Wthpo.jpg

Think this was a good look. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

any children's book that comes with a certificate of authenticity is immediately laughable.

• Like 1

The funny thing is for $55 you don’t even get your book signed, you get a bookplate which is sooo lazy. I could understand a COA for the signature but a COA assuring you got ripped off on a first print of a Tom Delonge book no one knows or cares about? LOL. 

Sadly, the TomBot in me would’ve probably paid $10-$15 for it just to check it out, but $55 for a children’s book really is crazy. Plus it’s marketed toward adult Blink/AVA/Tom collectors clearly, so even they don’t care about the kid aspect! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Its for all ages and comes with Tom on audiobook. First 200 ship with instant underpants 

I might buy 2 or 3 as an investment

Do you know that they won't ship you children's underpants? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Now the question is, would the Tom bots be more likely to buy it if the underpants were ones Tom had actually worn at least once? You know famous burro would be all over that. 

• Haha 1