The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

8 minutes ago, blinkismyhero said:

lol this really shows the small mind of certain members in here right there

i make 3 funny post

and they react in the bitchiest, most womanly way(worst than their own parents lmfao the cringe, even their dumb parents would be embarrassed about their response)

and no this doesnt include oliver

Oliver looks like a genius compared to these very mentally "ungifted" said members

speaking of oliver he's realy matured in recent months

its good to see that his flash lights days are way beyond him and he's looking ahead to become a better and more productive member of society

thumbs up @Donald Trump's Bulge

I said I liked you, you cunt. Give me a shout out or like my post you ungrateful bastard. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, blinkismyhero said:

lol this really shows the small mind of certain members in here right there

i make 3 funny post

and they react in the bitchiest, most womanly way(worst than their own parents lmfao the cringe, even their dumb parents would be embarrassed about their response)

and no this doesnt include oliver

Oliver looks like a genius compared to these very mentally "ungifted" said members

speaking of oliver he's realy matured in recent months

its good to see that his flash lights days are way beyond him and he's looking ahead to become a better and more productive member of society

thumbs up @Donald Trump's Bulge

LOL this fucking guy. Trollahontus!!!

2 hours ago, Champ182 said:

I'm not one to find secret meaning in all of their songs or posts but..... is this about Mark?? hahaha

Didn't even think about that haha.  But Mark already has let us know multiple times he pays for the fast passes at Disney.. But that is very spot on, Mark always shows off apple stuff too lol

• Like 1