The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

A giant Trump supporting Tombot. gross

I am a massive Trump supporter. Lowest black and mexican unemployment in US history, brought back tax revenue at a record pace and broke records for this years tax collection. Apple's beginning to repatriate their cash who has more cash on hand than the US government, Record breaking pace of repatriation of investments, GDP is on the rise (sorry to Mr. Obama who said it was the new norm), has been given awards throughout his life by black people for helping their communities more than liberal politicians, he has tried to keep every campaign promise as best he could which hasn't happened in god knows how long, 401k is sky rocketing, = I was 1 of millions of people who elected him to run one of the largest corporations in the world --- as a result, he's doing things at a record pace and succeeding WHICH WAS EVEN ON CNN, ABC, NBC, MSN, and FOX ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!?!? Also, he has consistently had a higher approval rating than Obama the last year or so averaged despite the 100% negative press. 

2 minutes ago, AVAblink said:

I am a massive Trump supporter. Lowest black and mexican unemployment in US history, brought back tax revenue at a record pace and broke records for this years tax collection. Apple's beginning to repatriate their cash who has more cash on hand than the US government, Record breaking pace of repatriation of investments, GDP is on the rise (sorry to Mr. Obama who said it was the new norm), has been given awards throughout his life by black people for helping their communities more than liberal politicians, he has tried to keep every campaign promise as best he could which hasn't happened in god knows how long, 401k is sky rocketing, = I was 1 of millions of people who elected him to run one of the largest corporations in the world --- as a result, he's doing things at a record pace and succeeding WHICH WAS EVEN ON CNN, ABC, NBC, MSN, and FOX ALL IN THE SAME NIGHT CAN YOU BELIEVE IT??!?!? Also, he has consistently had a higher approval rating than Obama the last year or so averaged despite the 100% negative press. 

Why are you trying so hard to prove that Trump isn't a racist when nobody even brought it up?

• Haha 2

Just now, Ghent said:

Why are you trying so hard to prove that Trump isn't a racist when nobody even brought it up?

I'm not trying to prove anything - the proof is in the world- just pointing out all the great things he's done for this country that were only dreamed about for the last 10-20 years. 

Just now, AVAblink said:

I'm not trying to prove anything - the proof is in the world- just pointing out all the great things he's done for this country that were only dreamed about for the last 10-20 years. 

Also, not once did i mention anything about him being racist....sooo, I take it you're a democrat that plays the race card every possible chance? 

I'm gonna go out on an obvious limb here and assume this hardcore AVATTS fanboy isn't related, just a reddit random who came across us and JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOORE WAAAAH 

• Wow 1

Just now, Kay said:

I'm gonna go out on an obvious limb here and assume this hardcore AVATTS fanboy isn't related, just a reddit random who came across us and JUST COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMOOOOORE WAAAAH 

You'd like that but again - your speculation is blatantly wrong. I come on here 2-3 times a day to read new posts for the last probably 11-12 years. I actually (hand on the bible) have maybe been on reddit 10-15 times max my whole life. Also, i'm not a fanboy - I criticize when and where it's due. One being, I believe he should take a step back from TTS and do music whether blink or with angels. But it's not my place to get in the middle of his life decisions.

1 minute ago, AVAblink said:

You'd like that but again - your speculation is blatantly wrong. I come on here 2-3 times a day to read new posts for the last probably 11-12 years. I actually (hand on the bible) have maybe been on reddit 10-15 times max my whole life. Also, i'm not a fanboy - I criticize when and where it's due. One being, I believe he should take a step back from TTS and do music whether blink or with angels. But it's not my place to get in the middle of his life decisions.

Your account was created yesterday.