Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Meltdown Watch Thread (Meltdown Inactive)

3 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

He doesn’t even follow Travis which always makes these posts more pathetic/hilarious. 

BCR reunion confirmed. All kidding aside, considering Travis was trashing Tom in the press 4 or 5 years ago with Mark, I'm just happy to see the two former bandmates have patched things up. I don't know how selfish the intent was other than saying, "We're still buddies."

• Like 1

Jen is single as hell!

// 2019, I’m coming for ya.❤️ Today, we spent this last day of 2018, swimming with dolphins. Magical. 2018’s blessings in no particular order....
1. Adopted 5 fish & 2 kittens
2. Completed a 100 hour sound healing
3. Launched @pioneertownranch
4. Expanded my circle with some of the most incredible women & men in this universe, you know who you are
5. Watched my mom fall in love
6. And watched one of my best friends find her calling
7. Chased waterfalls
8.Discovered my obsession with off-road vehicles😆
9.Honed my love of tarot & oracle card readings
10. And most importantly continue to be in awe of my kidos, every single day. They are the true warriors.
Happy New Year, lovers!

Over the holidays there were 2 IG story posts of hers that clearly showed both hands - no ring. No doubt they are separated, the only other explanation would be Tom wanting to distance himself because he fears what he is doing is so important/dangerous/revealing that it could put his family at risk. (which is rock bottom paranoia IMO)

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Ry-Bread said:

Over the holidays there were 2 IG story posts of hers that clearly showed both hands - no ring. No doubt they are separated, the only other explanation would be Tom wanting to distance himself because he fears what he is doing is so important/dangerous/revealing that it could put his family at risk. (which is rock bottom paranoia IMO)

I know quite a few couples that don't wear their rings.

If you can't see that Tom and Jen are divorced or at least separated at this point you are in denial.

Her instagram screams single.

• Like 1