Clar-ke has herpes

The Tom Delonge Meltdown Watch Thread (Meltdown Inactive)

39 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Lol idk I've read all sorts of shit, a lot of ppl think blink was some sort of experiment and Illuminati stuff.  After those WikiLeaks happened and Tom was somehow mixed into it, there's stuff popping up on the real reason for songs like WMAA

I'm talking like those weird sites CC ventures onto. Don't ask how I stumbled onto it. They're entertaining though.

They did start to add symbology to their videos towards the end, goats head and that eye poster on Always for example. 

Got any links for blink conspiracies? I’m so down for that 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

They did start to add symbology to their videos towards the end, goats head and that eye poster on Always for example. 

Got any links for blink conspiracies? I’m so down for that 

That's the same eye that's in Enema

Illuminati confirmed.

They probably did Dude Ranch all by themselves, then after the attention Dammit and Josie got they were approached and the rest is history.

Yeah, I've read those theories too.

• The 'blink' name being a refference to 'the eye', which was included on Enema.
  • The viking wizard eyes being a kind of... black magic refference, again with the eye thing going on.
  • The 182: 8+2+1= 11. The 'cursed' number for some conspiracy theorists. You know... big terrorist attacks happend in day 11 (the World Trace Center one, the metro attack in Madrid...)
  • The horns symbol done with the hand and what not (people thinks that's some kind of refference so rock is cursed and shit)
  • Tom being a freemason even around BCR (the insters on the fretboard of some of his custom stratocasters)

Oh, dude...

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Anyone else still unsure if they are seperated yet.

I'm more unsure about who  left who..... wtf was that?

"dance like no ones watching.." but make sure everyone does by posting it on your instagram. gtfo!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Says the guy who spends majority of his time spamming the shit out of these boards. 

Maybe ... but it's still better than following the social media accounts of rockstar's family members to speculate relationship status!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Maybe ... but it's still better than following the social media accounts of rockstar's family members to speculate relationship status!

Yeah, let's play "who on blink-182online is better at life?". How happy would it make you to win?

• Like 2

I'd say a guy who messages the girlfriend of a guy he only knows from a blink forum as some sort of weird prank shouldn't really be preachy about how to set priorities in your freetime...

1 minute ago, NealMcBealTheNavySeal said:

I'd say a guy who messages the girlfriend of a guy he only knows from a blink forum as some sort of weird prank shouldn't really be preachy about how to set priorities in your freetime...

Oh, so you aren't done with conversation then, huh?! 

I mean, I gotta be honest Neal, it's really starting to lose it's effectiveness. Its not the "gotcha" you think it is and it's just starting to seem like your go to when you got nothing else to say.

I saw that last night and almost spit out my drink laughing - right up there with the Napoleon Dynamite dance scene. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Much less creepy than tracking down a forum member's girlfriend and then texting them to interfere with their relationship & personal life!

Heck that makes even Feeling_this obsession seem tame.

• Like 2