The Tom Delonge Thread

Meltdown Tracker

6 hours ago, theedge00 said:

Haha that would be the biggest plot twist of the century, if Mark was somehow secretly involved with TTS ?

I've seen some pretty dark blink conspiracies around the web.. Tom makes it really easy with this mental shit he's still doing.

Sometimes you wonder though, how did blink get so big?

1 minute ago, NJansaid said:

I've seen some pretty dark blink conspiracies around the web.. Tom makes it really easy with this mental shit he's still doing.

Sometimes you wonder though, how did blink get so big?

Like what do you mean? Was Tom somehow a freemason before blink blew up?

7 minutes ago, vic vinegar said:

Like what do you mean? Was Tom somehow a freemason before blink blew up?

Lol idk I've read all sorts of shit, a lot of ppl think blink was some sort of experiment and Illuminati stuff.  After those WikiLeaks happened and Tom was somehow mixed into it, there's stuff popping up on the real reason for songs like WMAA

I'm talking like those weird sites CC ventures onto. Don't ask how I stumbled onto it. They're entertaining though.

• Wow 1

39 minutes ago, NJansaid said:

Lol idk I've read all sorts of shit, a lot of ppl think blink was some sort of experiment and Illuminati stuff.  After those WikiLeaks happened and Tom was somehow mixed into it, there's stuff popping up on the real reason for songs like WMAA

I'm talking like those weird sites CC ventures onto. Don't ask how I stumbled onto it. They're entertaining though.

They did start to add symbology to their videos towards the end, goats head and that eye poster on Always for example. 

Got any links for blink conspiracies? I’m so down for that 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Scott. said:

They did start to add symbology to their videos towards the end, goats head and that eye poster on Always for example. 

Got any links for blink conspiracies? I’m so down for that 

That's the same eye that's in Enema

Yeah, I've read those theories too.

• The 'blink' name being a refference to 'the eye', which was included on Enema.
  • The viking wizard eyes being a kind of... black magic refference, again with the eye thing going on.
  • The 182: 8+2+1= 11. The 'cursed' number for some conspiracy theorists. You know... big terrorist attacks happend in day 11 (the World Trace Center one, the metro attack in Madrid...)
  • The horns symbol done with the hand and what not (people thinks that's some kind of refference so rock is cursed and shit)
  • Tom being a freemason even around BCR (the insters on the fretboard of some of his custom stratocasters)

Oh, dude...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Says the guy who spends majority of his time spamming the shit out of these boards. 

Maybe ... but it's still better than following the social media accounts of rockstar's family members to speculate relationship status!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Maybe ... but it's still better than following the social media accounts of rockstar's family members to speculate relationship status!

Yeah, let's play "who on blink-182online is better at life?". How happy would it make you to win?

• Like 2