California discussion

boxelder

Just now, Ghent said:

You just can't wait for those awful catchy fun hooks can you?

Haha come on man I love blink I just don't want the whole album to be like rabbit hole. We had gotten built this pool, brohemian rhapsody and rabbit hole the time I said that so I was a little worried that doesn't mean I won't listen the shit of this album :P  

Somebody should check closed torrent trackers (like what.cd). I once had an account there, but it's disabled now. If some release group is gonna leak the album, it most certanly would be first posted there.
Also, it's not a bad idea to check tumblr. Nothing there yet, but I remember times, when stuff was leaked there

1 minute ago, One Eight Two said:

One of my buddy's knows I'm a huge Blink fan and texts me this morning- "Just opened up a box of new Blink CDs, scanning them into back stock." Been blowing up his phone to fucking get us a copy and of course he doesn't respond.

find out how much $ he wants and we'll get a crowdfunder together.

1 minute ago, DWard85 said:

find out how much $ he wants and we'll get a crowdfunder together.

You're really dedicated to the crowdfunding idea

At this point, I've calmed down a bit and won't mind if it doesn't leak today, but I'd still like at least SOMEONE whose heard it to describe songs in more details, particularly the ones that haven't been talked about as much, like Only Thing That Matters or San Diego. Another peep on the reddit says hes listening to it https://www.reddit.com/r/Blink182/comments/4oyee3/california_arriving_in_uk_record_stores/d4gzaxj

14 minutes ago, One Eight Two said:

One of my buddy's knows I'm a huge Blink fan and texts me this morning- "Just opened up a box of new Blink CDs, scanning them into back stock." Been blowing up his phone to fucking get us a copy and of course he doesn't respond.

Man you guys need better friends :-)