California CD & Vinyl bundles are up

ManchesterAdam

Just now, Chrisx37 said:

Someone should ask them about the basses, because it would seem more logical to give everyone a chance rather than just those who got the drumheads.

I did a couple minutes ago on IG, I'll post if theres a response.

Were there drumheads in the CD bundle too, or only vinyl?

Yea fuckers emailed me again 

Update for Case #CA41106 - "Blink-182 preorder"

Rob,

Unfortunately, drumheads were a limited giveaway and you narrowly missed that window. We do see that the signed LP bundle was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to cancel your order, we understand. Please let us know if you would like to cancel your order. 

Regards.
KRM

3 minutes ago, BlinkAngels182 said:

Yea fuckers emailed me again 

Update for Case #CA41106 - "Blink-182 preorder"

Rob,

Unfortunately, drumheads were a limited giveaway and you narrowly missed that window. We do see that the signed LP bundle was placed. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you would like to cancel your order, we understand. Please let us know if you would like to cancel your order. 

Regards.
KRM

Was it not on your receipt? They emailed me telling me I did get it. 

As for the bass I hope it's only for people who got the drum head so we have better odds :) I had to sell my hoppus bass to pay bills :( 

I was so lucky I got the drum head. Took a piss at like 2am and checked social media to see the packages had been put up and I knew I had to get it. Was half asleep but hahaha

everyone that is getting a drumhead should have received an email telling them that they were lucky enough to get the drum head

Curiously - this is probably a stupid question but does anyone else wonder if they'll be stamped autographs or they're actually going to sign each individually?
I doubt they're stamped (it seems the rarely do things like this these days) but I do wonder...

The purple is sold out but now there's white signed vinyl available now...