US Tour Pre-sale

Cheerios4u98

3 minutes ago, dd182 said:

Read somewhere (either Live Nation or Ticketmaster facebook) that the presale code was "FRONTROW". This sucks because my wife pre-order the new album just to get the code and this fuckers are giving out the code for free already! lol

Wait, what? It's a different code for everybody. It's a bunch of letters and numbers like H8NS67H6

I have album code, my venue only offering nosebleeds through live nation which seems to be common practice with this site, presale buyers punished with worst seats clumped under " best available" I might as well wait til general sale opens when the entire venue is available. Frustrated that I bought CD with $7 shipping for code and only offered bad seats

2 hours ago, bennett said:

see you in the pit jones beach

Ill be there too, section 6R row aa. Gf had to buy it for me cuz the website wasn't working right on my devices. 2 tickets at $50/ea + $30.50 in fees, fucking Ticketmaster and their rape fees. Excited to be there and got great seats too!

• Like 1