Good Charlotte

platypus409

Anyone here digging the new Good Charlotte songs?

I loved their self-titled album and the follow up was ok. Hated everything up until this point but the new songs are proper pop/punk.

The new album is produced by the one and only John Feldmann.

Songs released so far and my rating:

1. Makeshift Love 10/10

2. 40 oz. Dream 8/10

3. Life Changes 9/10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Isn't one of them married to Cameron Diaz now?  Good for him if so.

There is a lot of crap I can give this band, but at the end of the day, they've still released a fair amount of what I'd consider to be great song.  By no means a favorite band of mine, but still one that has some songs I really enjoy, they also have some godawful songs too.  Don't even get me started on Girls and Boys.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:05 AM, Aria said:

I just love that the lifestyles of the rich and famous dudes ended up with Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie at the height of their "reality TV" rich and famous stage in life. 

129107141dfdd5e67726123202804795.jpg

I've just had a drunk epiphany! What is an epiphany? You make fun of Good Charlotte for being hypocrites but didn't Blink do the same with All The Small Things?

14 hours ago, platypus409 said:

I've just had a drunk epiphany! What is an epiphany? You make fun of Good Charlotte for being hypocrites but didn't Blink do the same with All The Small Things?

I don't get it. Good Charlotte makes fun of rich celebrities who are always pissing and moaning and then both go on to date the queens of that representation at the time

4Simple_Life_Complete_Series.jpg

And Tom writes a love song  about his wife. Then goes on to stay married to her.  

I do want to clarify, I don't go out of my way to hate them, and don't make it my mission to run them into the ground. I recall a time a few years ago when my friend and I went to circuit city, went into the large stereo room and blared I Don't Wanna be In Love and danced while everybody laughed, and some joined in. And it was a blast. Cause that songs catchy. And I liked The River? But I've got such a negative instinctual opinion on them, because of that lifestyle thing, and literally in the seventh grade LINDSEY HARRIS had photos of them cut out and taped and glued to all her textbook covers and her binder and her locker with hearts and shit- And I found it obnoxious enough to hate them for it. 

• Like 1