The Five Stages of Blink Acceptance

Ghent

Just now, Clarke said:

Ghent, again, you haven't brought any proof of your claims to the table here. What's stopping me from thinking that you simply just deem people that disagree with you as "tombots", and that you come up with this list of assumptions in your head about these people?

If you're going to claim to know how 5+ people think, you must have proof of all of this. Where is it?  I'm waiting...

Dude. What is wrong with you?

I have no idea what's really going on in this thread, just skimmed the last five pages or so but I have no notification from Ghent trying to justify his claims towards me...As I already stated in my last post (which I won't retread) I believe Ghent's accusing me and others of being Tombots to be so ridiculous that I think he is joking (and his not seriously replying to me or Dan only lends credence to that in my mind).

The reason why I am even here asking for a response is because I have a problem with you throwing out this straw man argument, and then continuously backing out and acting like it was a joke every time. Basically this is what I don't like:

"Hey decisions, Dan, Clarke, you're all Tombots"

*We all respond seriously*

"lol clearly you're all Tombots because you got all mad at me legitimately insulting you"

2 hours ago, Jamie Simms said:

Oh really! Did they tell you about me then?

Yeah, man. At a party it's all they were talking about the whole night. Nothing but great things, they really like you a ton. 

Just now, decisions said:

I have no idea what's really going on in this thread, just skimmed the last five pages or so but I have no notification from Ghent trying to justify his claims towards me...As I already stated in my last post (which I won't retread) I believe Ghent's accusing me and others of being Tombots to be so ridiculous that I think he is joking (and his not seriously replying to me or Dan only lends credence to that in my mind).

The reason why I am even here asking for a response is because I have a problem with you throwing out this straw man argument, and then continuously backing out and acting like it was a joke every time. Basically this is what I don't like:

"lol clearly you're all Tombots because you got all mad at me legitimately insulting you"

I can't speak on his behalf, but putting myself in his shoes- I'd keep this going as long as it elicited gigantic responses such as this. And gigantic doesn't necessarily have to mean long. 

• Like 1

Just now, Aria said:

I can't speak on his behalf, but putting myself in his shoes- I'd keep this going as long as it elicited gigantic responses such as this. And gigantic doesn't necessarily have to mean long. 

Yeah sure, if he is actually trolling that is. If I don't sort this out here (which I probably won't), the next time I try and forward a serious criticism of Blink that isn't 100% positive Ghent will come and derail everything again.

PLOT TWIST:

What if I told you I made this thread for fun, without calling anyone out specifically (until asked to in the comments) and simply enjoy the banter? Despite all the personal attacks I'm getting from the usual tombots, it's been fairly fun!

WEARS YER PROOF! 35 YEAR OLD HAR HAR HAR! TOXIC

jesus fucking christ people.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, decisions said:

1 minute ago, Ghent said:

PLOT TWIST:

What if I told you I made this thread for fun, without calling anyone out specifically (until asked to in the comments) and simply enjoy the banter? Despite all the personal attacks I'm getting from the usual tombots, it's been fairly fun!

WEARS YER PROOF! 35 YEAR OLD HAR HAR HAR! TOXIC

jesus fucking christ people.

I'm shocked. See you tomorrow when I call Rabbit Hole great instead of perfect.

• Like 2

There is no way that someone would react like this unless a genuine tombot nerve was struck.

I could have accused people of being goat fuckers and they wouldn't have reacted like this.

WEAR DA PROOOOOOOF WEAR DA PROOOOOOFF?

?

?

heh? what even?

Just now, Clarke said:

Of course you don't want proof because you're acting as Ghent's sidekick and wanting proof would only hinder Ghent's claims.

Ghent, again, come at us with facts, reason, and logic for why your claims are true and not pulled out of your ass.

Do you have proof to back up this claim? Just because I like a few of his posts doesn't give you the right to make that kind of assumption.  It's toxic, sick, hypocritical, and a downright JAB. We do not need this kind of thinking in our community.

• Like 5