Blink-182 Rabbit Hole out now!

Chewy030

1 minute ago, theedge00 said:

dude, there are like a couple of members who have some problems with the song. The majority of the discussion is about how awesome the song is (according to most of the posters here).

Now, it might seem like we are shitting on the song if you are a blink extremist.

You really don't have to take the "shitting" part seriously. Seems pretty split to me. Either way, it was just an idea. Could be fun.

Yeah I'm in the same boat as Dan, there are aspects I like and parts that I don't like as well.

Some of you need to grow thicker skin. Don't get all defensive because some people don't like every single thing about the new song. I have never seen fans be so sensitive and overprotective of a new song that isn't anything special. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

A separate thread for people who like it and then one for people who dislike it then would be your suggestion?

What about me, I like certain parts and aspects of the songs and dislike others, would we need a separate thread for inbetween confused blink fans too?

www.avamovement.com for you

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

A separate thread for people who like it and then one for people who dislike it then would be your suggestion?

What about me, I like certain parts and aspects of the songs and dislike others, would we need a separate thread for inbetween confused blink fans too?

Not really. Yeah, I do think a thread for positive discussion would be nice. But "debating" or whatever could be done here. It could work in the sense that one thread would get those on board more excited for the album, and the other would be for discussion about what does/doesn't work. Just an idea, anyway.

i still can't hear the similarities between this song and anything by goldfinger. feldmann's presence can be heard in the production quality, but that's it. the song is a bit overpolished.

with raw (lo-fi) sound rabbit hole could be a song from descendents' "everything sucks" album. it's more of an oldschool simple pop-punk tune than a nude erection.

the production quality makes it sound like a sitcom soundtrack anyway. i bet a funny music video would change the opinion of the haters. (imagine/remember all the small things without its video. it was kind of a strange song, especially after adam's song.)

So you've got people saying "wahhh it's overpolished" and people saying "Feldman is lazy and this is a bad quality amateur cash grab."

I'll stick with--- "song is fuckin awesome bro".

I actually don't think there is a problem with the production, nice to hear Marks bass have a bit of kick to it, havent heard it anywhere near that chunky and big since the reunion.

It's def a step up from them producing it quality wise but can see why it wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, rbbie said:

Is the song a little underwhelming? Yes.

Is it still good? Yes.

Does it make me want the prick who used the band to pay to pay for Ava nonsense back? No.

Is Feldman's production a little cleaner than we are used too? Yes.

Is it bad? No.

Yay

Sup Robbie! DTF x CA reunion tour?

Ghent, for a super fan your ability to have an actual discussion about the song you deem to be amazing is pretty limited.

I suppose I'd find it difficult too if I could count on one hand the actual bands I listen too. Try and listen to something other than Blink or Foo Fighters and you might be able to contribute a bit more to this discussion.

it's grown on me for sure, it's super catchy. i like it, but i still completely agree with the notion that feldmann's likely had way too much of an influence. i can't say i'm not excited for the album, though like i said yesterday, i hope it isn't ALL like this -- sugary hook-y pop punk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Poet Danderson said:

You're such a fucking Ghentbot.

Ghent is an artist that's just following the light to the stars.  He has passion.  He doesn't need anyone else to write his posts for him (Feldy- 5SOS, Good Charlotte).  He wanted to hate on the new blink but he just found it hard as hell to commit.

• Like 3