2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

1 hour ago, Since88 said:

Well, don't jump up on stage then. 

I spoke with a bouncer in the front once and he said they are instructed to take stage jumpers out "with extreme predudice" and I guess the assault is legal in terms of trying to protect the entertainer.

I once saw security choke a guy who tried to get on stage. On one hand I think security are being assholes on another hand I think "Shouldn't jump onstage".

I actually had a run in with one of them once, I left an AVA show early and I had to take a piss, so I started walking looking for a dark area and I ran into one of them who said "YOU! Get out of here" and me being me, I felt like he had no right to say that since I was not trespassing anywhere and I said "Fuck you" and he started chasing me and I admit, I ran, and his 300 pound fatass couldn't catch me.

• Like 8

37 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I spoke with a bouncer in the front once and he said they are instructed to take stage jumpers out "with extreme predudice" and I guess the assault is legal in terms of trying to protect the entertainer.

I once saw security choke a guy who tried to get on stage. On one hand I think security are being assholes on another hand I think "Shouldn't jump onstage".

I actually had a run in with one of them once, I left an AVA show early and I had to take a piss, so I started walking looking for a dark area and I ran into one of them who said "YOU! Get out of here" and me being me, I felt like he had no right to say that since I was not trespassing anywhere and I said "Fuck you" and he started chasing me and I admit, I ran, and his 300 pound fatass couldn't catch me.

I've met a lot of pretty chilled bouncers and security at shows before. But of course you'll get the ones who are having a power trip and use it as an excuse to beat someone up. People who jump on stage are pretty fucking stupid but it doesn't mean they should have their teeth knocked out or choked.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MSandt said:

Mark needs to work on his stuttering bit (She's Out of Her Mind): 

im with kevin on this one. mark sounds rough. or, well, it's just out of his range. he's adjusted to dammit over the years but... this video once again proves they've gotta do something about the california songs live. 

Kind of lame that you can't stage dive at a Blink show. Don't they already have a security checkpoint at most venues Blink plays at? But whatever I mean I see both sides of it.

Tour shows are sounding pretty good. Matt's really doing great in terms of performance. Also starting to move around stage a bit more which is nice.

Also SOOHM is such an abysmally bad song. Hearing Mark fail singing it live is kind of hilarious.

33 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Or it's just a soundcheck YouTube vid and you guys cry about everything. 

can you "smell my tears" again?

19 minutes ago, decisions said:

Kind of lame that you can't stage dive at a Blink show.

id love to see someone successfully jump far enough from the stage over the barricade at an arena show. you'd never make it. it's too far. stage diving is lame as fuck anyway. all you do is injure people or get a well deserved trip to the hospital because everyone moves out of the way to watch you fall six feet on to your face. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

can you "smell my tears" again?

id love to see someone successfully jump far enough from the stage over the barricade at an arena show. you'd never make it. it's too far. stage diving is lame as fuck anyway. all you do is injure people or get a well deserved trip to the hospital because everyone moves out of the way to watch you fall six feet on to your face. 

One of the green day shows I went to they had a kid stage dive after he played with them, he biffed it pretty four. It was hilarious.

37 minutes ago, decisions said:

Kind of lame that you can't stage dive at a Blink show. Don't they already have a security checkpoint at most venues Blink plays at? But whatever I mean I see both sides of it.

Tour shows are sounding pretty good. Matt's really doing great in terms of performance. Also starting to move around stage a bit more which is nice.

Also SOOHM is such an abysmally bad song. Hearing Mark fail singing it live is kind of hilarious.

Compared to Tom Mark doesn't sound that bad. Just notes out of his range on new tracks. I'd rather have that than dying slurring cow Tom.

1 hour ago, decisions said:

At Kerfuffle, I had a draw string bag. The people handling the lines and checking bags were teenagers. There was a line for bag check before having your ticket scanned if you had a bag, I walked right by the line didn't go through it with a full water bottle in my hand and no one said anything to me. Security at concert venues is essentially pointless, you can bring anything in if you really wanted too.

18 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

He's right though, why is everyone such an obnoxious super critic about everything nowadays. It's like they can't be human now.

What every happened to just checking in on and enjoying your favorite bands 

The criticism of his singing that during sound check via a recording on a cell phone seems to be over the top.   A few notes he missed but it was not a failure or anywhere close to bored to death levels.   

• Like 1