2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

Just now, Cheerios4u98 said:

Makes me really happy to see them play any song off Neighborhoods other than Up All Night. I'm glad they aren't totally forgetting that album in their live set.

yes, agree here. also, personally, i want to hear something frod DED, pretty little girl for ex, but it's almost impossible, i think 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Chewy030 said:

I feel like some people hear "OH Blink-182 is comeing to town? I use to love them let's go to their show". Without having any real knowledge of their new music or anything outside the big hits. 

You never do that?

I am going to the show in Camden on Friday night.  Hoping they have a tour debut or 2.  I saw them in Bethlehem before the album came out and it was great but they only played BTD and the joke songs.  Hoping for a random Dude Ranch or Enema song.  Maybe GATC or something?  I just hope it isn't the very generic set list with No Future thrown in there or something.  

2 minutes ago, RyanO182 said:

I am going to the show in Camden on Friday night.  Hoping they have a tour debut or 2.  I saw them in Bethlehem before the album came out and it was great but they only played BTD and the joke songs.  Hoping for a random Dude Ranch or Enema song.  Maybe GATC or something?  I just hope it isn't the very generic set list with No Future thrown in there or something.  

It's been pretty generic this tour. They've mixed it up a bit but nothing too crazy. 

1 minute ago, Chewy030 said:

It's been pretty generic this tour. They've mixed it up a bit but nothing too crazy. 

Yeah I have been following on setlist website.  Seems like every 3rd show or so they do something a little different.  Even a Killer Mike Freestyle in Georgia.  Lots of Philly rappers around for a cameo.  Meek Mill? LOL

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

To each their own. It's just not for me to typically see a band i've never heard of or follow unless they're an opening act for someone I'm going to see. 

1 hour ago, Chewy030 said:

To each their own. It's just not for me to typically see a band i've never heard of or follow unless they're an opening act for someone I'm going to see. 

Most bands I like are dead or are never playing here to be fair. 

• Like 1