2016 Summer Tour General Discussion

Hit me up Jans ex

I saw them with Skiba twice right before the California tour cycle began and it is night and day compared to Tom's yodeling garbage. 

It's fine to be critical of the guy for some of the shit he does, because no, he is definitely not perfect, but let's not forget the tire fire Tom was live for the past few years. Absolutely horrendous. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Barry said:

These new blink songs seem to be pushing it on Matt's vocal range. He's shouting more of the songs, even on the record, when he sings them. His singing in Trio is much different. They need to tune down these songs.

I still think it sounds good, just different.

Totally agree with that, this performance proves tons what you said:

• Like 3

Me too. I fucking love Alkaline Trio. Radio is still one of the best songs to hear live. When they let the crowd destroys their lungs with the last "I've got a big fat fucking bone to pick with you my darling", it's always amazing! 

• Like 1

Hey guys,

Hope this is the right place to put this!

I'm heading over from Australia and catching the two LA shows Sep 30 & Oct 1. I also had a ticket to the Irvine Meadows show Sep 29, but am no longer going to make that one, so I'm trying to sell my ticket! All ticket resale sites like Stubhub etc don't accept Australian cards/bank accounts or Paypal, so I thought I'd offer it here..

The ticket is for Section Loge 5, Row MM, Seat 501, I paid $80 US dollars for it but I'd settle for $40 US over Paypal!

Cheers,
Josh