Bored to Death - Alternate Music Video

Cheerios4u98

I originally made this as a joke, as something to laugh at, but when I finished it I realized I actually like this video a lot better than the actual music video for Bored to Death. No more high school scenes. No more parents!

Anyway, I thought it turned out surprisingly cool despite not making it for serious reasons. I hope you guys enjoy it. If it doesn't get pulled off YouTube, that is.

I was totally inspired by @jordidanen95 to make this.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I originally made this as a joke, as something to laugh at, but when I finished it I realized I actually like this video a lot better than the actual music video for Bored to Death. No more high school scenes. No more parents!

Anyway, I thought it turned out surprisingly cool despite not making it for serious reasons. I hope you guys enjoy it. If it doesn't get pulled off YouTube, that is.

thats awesome, like!

Thats better than the one they put out, has some fantastic juxtapositions ... fits really well. the lyric video blending mode over the top works really well. it's Screen right? or Overlay? fabulous. 

4 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

You sir are a mother fucking legend. This is great.

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

man, i wanted to make the same thing :D thanks for saving me that time. *like*

6 hours ago, GrimCityGirl said:

Thats better than the one they put out, has some fantastic juxtapositions ... fits really well. the lyric video blending mode over the top works really well. it's Screen right? or Overlay? fabulous. 

I just turned the opacity of the lyric video down to like 15 or 20% (depending on the shot) and put it on top of the music video.