Assuming Tom will inevitably be back in Blink eventually, let's place bets.

Aria

I'm honestly worried that Tom may come back when Skiba goes to work on the next Trio album.  I don't wan that to be the case, but I could see it happening.  Ideally, I don't want Tom back at all, or at the very least not for a solid 8 to 10 years.  But realistically, probably within 5 years.  If I had to guess: April 18th, 2020

This is total 100% speculation obviously, but I honestly don't see Blink going on TOO much longer. I think Mark's mission was to preserve Blink's legacy and go out with a bang, not a sad lame whimper. By getting Skiba and going back to Blink's classic sound, he's getting the band back out there the way they used to be, and they've having a fucking blast, but I don't forsee them going on into their 50s.

My prediction is that they'll put out that EP they've been talking about with leftovers from California (Winter 2016/17), then one more full album with Skiba (2017/18), then one final Farewell Tour with Tom and Skiba (2019 AKA Enema's 20th Anniversary).

Just now, Champ182 said:

This is total 100% speculation obviously, but I honestly don't see Blink going on TOO much longer. I think Mark's mission was to preserve Blink's legacy and go out with a bang, not a sad lame whimper. By getting Skiba and going back to Blink's classic sound, he's getting the band back out there the way they used to be, and they've having a fucking blast, but I don't forsee them going on into their 50s.

My prediction is that they'll put out that EP they've been talking about with leftovers from California (Winter 2016/17), then one more full album with Skiba (2017/18), then one final Farewell Tour with Tom and Skiba (2019 AKA Enema's 20th Anniversary).

I find it hard to believe they'd be ending as a band that soon.  When you look around and see all sorts of bands that have gone on for years like The Rolling Stones.  Mark and Travis both seem pretty content to do blink for the rest of their lives, not sure about Skiba or Tom, but I certainly don't think they're going to call it quits only 3 years from now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, M!ke said:

I find it hard to believe they'd be ending as a band that soon.  When you look around and see all sorts of bands that have gone on for years like The Rolling Stones.  Mark and Travis both seem pretty content to do blink for the rest of their lives, not sure about Skiba or Tom, but I certainly don't think they're going to call it quits only 3 years from now.

You could be right! I've just never gotten the vibe from Blink that they're going to drag on until they're old men.

If Tom ever comes back, i would to have it that Matt is still in the band. I can imagine right now the possibilities of blink as a 4-piece. If Tom, Matt, Mark and Travis all played together on the same album. Matt and Tom both switching off Lead guitar/rythm. Mark, Matt and Tom all singing on the same songs... It would probably be the ultimate pop punk album. 

other than that i'd say Tom will join around winter of 2018... so I guess March 22nd.