favorite blink covers?

daveyjones

Haha, it's only certain accents that bother me in music, and usually only when they're covering someone else's song. I don't care if it's original music. Usually just when English is clearly not their native language. I don't mind different accents among native English speakers in covers... unless they're singing with like a super heavy southern drawl, like this fuckery.

There are always exceptions. Accents don't always bother me, but sometimes they do.

I once toyed with the idea of recording a Spanish version of one of my own original songs. I decided against it because I speak Spanish with an American accent and I think that it would just sound stupid.

• Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2017 at 1:55 PM, 2point5 said:

This band Paper Rockets do some pretty sweet covers. They do blink and a lot of other pop punk bands. 

I just don't get why bands use great recording/video production like this just to record covers. They don't seem like a band I'd be into either way but use those resources to make your own music video dudes! Haha

• Like 2