Sign in to follow this  
WPGBlink

Blink-182 Vinyl Thread

Thanks for all ur responses and time boxelder. Its really helped catch me up to speed, and hopefully others that read this too

• Like 1

i'll get it because the original sounds like trash. i hate SRC though. $30+ LPs that never ship on time 

my original BCR sounds pretty good. not amazing but not as bad as the +44 one, which has to be the worst sounding record i own.

does anyone know how the SRC pressing of we don't need to whisper sounds? 

Super stoked for the different colors of +44, and high quality packaging, but definitely not pre-ordering them. SRC can take forever, I would recommend just waiting until they actually come out to purchase.

Also, if anyone has been looking for Short Bus, keep an eye on this one on eBay.

I'm not even close to a vinyl aficionado, but I do love listening to records and adding to my collection. But am I wrong in thinking that Blink/+44 albums don't really have any reason to be owned and played on vinyl? When they were produced the music was obviously being made to sound good on CD/radio, while older records from before Blink's time sound great on vinyl because the sound was meant to be heard that way. There's a chance that is all just in my head haha but I've just never felt the need to listen to pop punk type stuff on vinyl, am I missing out?