• Always
    • Easy Target
    • All of This
    • Here's Your Letter
    • I'm Lost Without You
    • Not Now

This poll is closed to new votes

This one is really hard for me.
Firstly, there's Not Now to which I listened to multiple times a day when I was in hospital back in '04 because I related it to my parents. 
Then there's I Miss You, which my dad played when I first come out of my coma and I started singing along to it so the doctors knew I didn't have brain damage. Really, really tough choice, but in the end I went with Not Now.

• Like 2

Feeling This. Favorite blink song. I believe when I first joined this board after lurking for years and years, we voted a song off each album and did a tournament. I believe Feeling This won.

Funny to see the results change as old members leave, new people register etc.

Anyways, this album is perfect. Blink's apex.

Took forever to vote, but I listened to the album again yesterday and it's definitely grown on me since I joined this site. Probably my favorite blink album now. Watching the MTV Album Launch made me realize how much effort was put into it, too. I'd love it if they did a "behind-the-scenes" look for other albums.

Anyway, I had to go with Feeling This for my favorite. Blink's best opener by far and it's just so full of energy. I think it highlights how great Tom's vocals were on this album. Asthenia has also grown a lot on me, and All of This is one of my favorite blink songs ever. All-in-all, Untitled holds up the best out of any blink album imo.

Looks like I tipped the vote in favor of Feeling This

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nshesaid said:

With no love for 'Go' I will now say this is an official underrated jam.

go is a great song. however when you're being asked what's the best song from the album, you can't really compare go to the other tracks. go is a bit of a throwback on the album, I also think it's a bit of a 'palate cleanser' joining the two halves of the album together

26 minutes ago, Plus-182 said:

Kinda disappointed that this wasn't No. 1 in the Billboard Hot 100 while California was No. 1. Although I loved California, this was a much more solid album that deserved more commercial success.

I'm guessing Enema and TOYPAJ did better as well? (I don't follow this stuff)

1 hour ago, Chrisx37 said:

I'm guessing Enema and TOYPAJ did better as well? (I don't follow this stuff)

I was focusing on how California had more commercial success than Untitled, rather than comparing it to Enema and TOYPAJ when they were in their prime. Untitled is a masterpiece compared to California. It deserved better. Again, this does not mean that I'm a California hater.

2 hours ago, Plus-182 said:

Kinda disappointed that this wasn't No. 1 in the Billboard Hot 100 while California was No. 1. Although I loved California, this was a much more solid album that deserved more commercial success.

Probably just due to other albums that came out same time as Untitled.  California getting #1 at all was still a feat but I'm sure it had less competition than Untitled.  It won't sell nearly as much.

Asthenia

How the fuck did Everytime I look for you win TOYPAJ?? 

Im gonna laugh if "Heres your letter" wins. Its always been the weakest track to me. It just doesnt stand out compared to the rest of the album. But knowing this forum lately, obsessing over Mark, they will vote for the ONLY song on the album that doesnt include Tom LOL!  

On 8/1/2016 at 2:06 PM, Nshesaid said:

True, but Tom's guitar has aged just as well in their songs..

Ghent probably only enjoys the Bass parts now