New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

43 minutes ago, decisions said:

I can't believe this guy kicked everyone out of his long-running punk band because he thinks some sort of great artist now that he makes a lot of money producing garbage bands it's actually hilarious, sorry to the fans of GF, what a tool.

I'd def like the song more if it wasnt feldmann. But i like it. 

3 hours ago, decisions said:

I can't believe this guy kicked everyone out of his long-running punk band because he thinks some sort of great artist now that he makes a lot of money producing garbage bands it's actually hilarious, sorry to the fans of GF, what a tool.

Yeah kind of ridiculous it features Travis Barker,  mxpx guitarist, and some other guy.

14 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I expect to enjoy the new Goldfinger album more than California and Cali Deluxe.

When you set your mind properly, you can find 'solid' bounces on the album. Look at the dedicated post I opened on the other bands board.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ghost said:

When you set your mind properly, you can find 'solid' bounces on the album. Look at the dedicated post I opened on the other bands board.

Ah i forgot about that post! I did see it. I'm honestly pretty excited for the album. Whether or not it sounds like California. I have this mental thing where I don't want blink to sound like California, but I'm fine with Goldfinger sounding like that, so I'm guessing I'll enjoy it whatever it sounds like. I've liked the two released songs.

19 hours ago, RAX said:

What do you do Ghost? Why do you have the album and interviewing John?

Aside from my main job, I've been a music journalist since 2003. Also, I've been linked to the music industry (here in Spain) in other areas.

• Like 1