New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

On 25/7/2017 at 2:31 PM, ...Dan... said:

Doubt you'll get a reply, probably saw a couple of tough semi critical questions about his music/production style and opted out.

With the shite bands he is used to producing he has probably never had fans criticism before, they're far too busy with getting their first period and growing their first pubes to even think about such things. If he wants to produce a band like blink with a massive and varied fan base then he's going to need to get used to it, or better still...up his game and adapt. 

Well, is not like I wrote personally to him. It's all conducted as what it is: a press promo thing. That's why they sent us the album and why they offered the interview. If he ends up not doing it, I expect some kind of polite rejection from the management agency. Also, there was not harsh questions, so, well... It would be disappointing if it all fades to black without explanation.

Is not the first time that this happens. Interviews get rejected sometimes, even if they are scheduled in person at the venue before a show, but you usually get a message before it's cancelles.

I mean, even To The Stars told us that Tom DeLonge decided to not to answer more interviews a while after The Dream Walker was released. They said (hah) he was getting really busy.

Star Wars is fucking amazing....been into since before I could take (return of the Jedi was actually shot the month I was born)

That being said, I can see how people don't like it or don't get it. It is a bit involved and I think it has to "hook" you in a certain way, and for some people it won't.

I detest LOTR, don't get it, think it is so stupid, was forced to watch the one movie twice and just wanted to stab my eyes out.. So boring.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RAX said:

Game of thrones. Most overrated piece of shit garbage show ever made. 

It's really good but no way near as good as some people make out. 

GOT fanboys are like SW fanboys, when you criticise the show in anyway it's like you've just told them you sexually assulted a member of their family. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

It's really good but no way near as good as some people make out. 

GOT fanboys are like SW fanboys, when you criticise the show in anyway it's like you've just told them you sexually assulted a member of their family. 

I'd rather someone sexually assault a family member than have to listen someone talk shit about Arrested Development

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nosferatu said:

Who's insulting Game of Thrones? I've just pulled my damn sleeves up ready to knock someone out.

I should have gotten some kind of medal for sitting through the first 2 seasons of that. What a snoozefest 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RAX said:

I should have gotten some kind of medal for sitting through the first 2 seasons of that. What a snoozefest 

Bloody hell, asking for a smack aren't you? Haha, nah I agree with Oliver. There's some films or shows that people just can't get into. Acquired taste types or whatever. I used to hate LOTR until I was forced to watch the whole trilogy, the 4 hour undeleted versions as well. First half an hour, I was just complaining, then shit just got good. Now it's one of my all time favourite movie series. Can't stand the Hobbit though.

Breaking Bad is another series that some people struggle to get through and I can understand why although I love it. I guess I just have patience when it comes to movies or tv series though.

14 minutes ago, Nosferatu said:

Bloody hell, asking for a smack aren't you? Haha, nah I agree with Oliver. There's some films or shows that people just can't get into. Acquired taste types or whatever. I used to hate LOTR until I was forced to watch the whole trilogy, the 4 hour undeleted versions as well. First half an hour, I was just complaining, then shit just got good. Now it's one of my all time favourite movie series. Can't stand the Hobbit though.

Breaking Bad is another series that some people struggle to get through and I can understand why although I love it. I guess I just have patience when it comes to movies or tv series though.

Yeah totally. I wish i could get into GOT. im a big LOTR fan, so its kinda weird i dislike the show. 

• Like 1

Just now, RAX said:

Yeah totally. I wish i could get into GOT. im a big LOTR fan, so its kinda weird i dislike the show. 

Maybe try push yourself to watch more seasons. There's episodes that do have all the crazy battle shit going on. I usually don't like them kind of movies/series though. Fantasy stuff I've never been interested in, like swords, dragons, medieval times or whatever. I grew up loving all the gun shoot outs, bomb explosions and all. But as I got into my late teens I started appreciating other genres way more. I was surprised I liked LOTR when I was forced to watch it. As for GOT, I just had my dad recommend it to me, as well as a couple of mates, telling me "if you like LOTR, you'll definitely like this". I thought it was a little bit different than LOTR. All the politic stuff going on, but I started to love it 3-4 episodes into it haha.