New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

Honestly they should have just kept Tom on board. Why ditch him and bring on another arrogant control freak pile of shit looking out for his own self interests?

Don't get it at all.

You could have easily got Tom to do a Blink album by telling him it would be promoted on modlife or whatever.......or maybe they'd attach themselves to TTS.

Really whats the fucking difference between that and giving into a publicity hound who just uses Blink as a means to promote himself and Goldfinger?

Fuck Feldman and fuck Mark and Travis for going this route.

1 hour ago, Ry-Bread said:

Apparently Feldy/Mark are producing/co-writing State Champs new album. (Btw I feel like it is such a dick move to say "I am producing/co-writing" when pumping up your artist's new release. Let them get the glory and get your paycheck in the small print.) First song released last night, takes about 2 seconds to realize it is a Feldy song.

Super lazy bridge "Nothing left to say herreeeee", with the typical "lower the instruments, then vox only, then come back with a bang" end to it that he had Blink use on every song. But at least there wasn't an overuse of gang vocals and you could hear the guitar. Progress!

Then you listen to their old stuff and realise how much better they sound, Feldman makes bands money but God the music absolutely sucks, I suppose when you're at the level SC are they need to make a big push to be signed as they probably can't afford to be a band forever at the level they are. 

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Preorder packages available exclusively to modlife members for the yet to be written four song blink-182 EP available now!

Factory made pop songs written by a coked out, workaholic, suit and tie executive.

available now.

Just slap the Blink 182 name on it, and it'll sell. Of course it is by "Blink 182" it says so right on the cover.

8 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

Then you listen to their old stuff and realise how much better they sound, Feldman makes bands money but God the music absolutely sucks, I suppose when you're at the level SC are they need to make a big push to be signed as they probably can't afford to be a band forever at the level they are. 

Honest opinion is that I think both songs suck pretty bad, but the Feldmann/Hoppus produced variety is a lot less amateur sounding. Therefore, easier on the ears. Both seem to be pretty standard, forgettable pop punk songs.

2 hours ago, Ry-Bread said:

Apparently Feldy/Mark are producing/co-writing State Champs new album. (Btw I feel like it is such a dick move to say "I am producing/co-writing" when pumping up your artist's new release. Let them get the glory and get your paycheck in the small print.) First song released last night, takes about 2 seconds to realize it is a Feldy song.

Super lazy bridge "Nothing left to say herreeeee", with the typical "lower the instruments, then vox only, then come back with a bang" end to it that he had Blink use on every song. But at least there wasn't an overuse of gang vocals and you could hear the guitar. Progress!

Would have been super into this like 10 years ago.  Dudes voice is annoying as fuck but the chorus is 10/10 catchy good. 

On 4/19/2018 at 8:39 AM, Ry-Bread said:

I never really cared for this band, so boring and forgettable strikes me as the natural progression (or regression) from them. The whoah-ohs are ripped straight from Kings of Leon‘s use somebody though  lol

45 minutes ago, Whales said:

I don't hate this song, but wow. This sounds like something that could have been straight off of California from start to finish. Spend 3 seconds imagining Mark and Matt singing it and it's barely any different.

Haha that's my reaction too, not a bad song, and wouldn't have thought twice if this exact song existed as the next Blink single instead of State Champs haha

• Like 1