New Feldmann Topic

Ghent

2 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Nope, I'd have to make a false statement first.

I can't believe we are even doing this. Speedo speculated to me that you really just work a cash register at mcdonalds. I said to him that his statement wasn't true. Now I am starting to wonder.

You're making statements that are more likely to be false than true (especially the Feldmann part). Any reasonable person could see that. 

You know, when you keep insulting my intelligence it just weakens your own argument. Ad hominem and all that good stuff. 

1 minute ago, _Kyle_ said:

Did Speedo ever join the army? I wondered if that was his true purpose.

Not that I know of. He was working on an album with his band last time I heard.

He wanted to make a podcast with me talking about everyone on the board. Never did that though. Haven't heard from him in a bit, I might reach out at some point.

44 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Not that I know of. He was working on an album with his band last time I heard.

He wanted to make a podcast with me talking about everyone on the board. Never did that though. Haven't heard from him in a bit, I might reach out at some point.

Oh my God.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Oliver in a way I'm impressed that you can be so judgmental about other peoples' lives while also having no issue talking about the strange pastimes you enjoy.

giphy.gif

He regularly insults my intelligence and reading comprehension and just implied that I might be a cashier for McDonald's...but just admitted to lying about not graduating college. Now, I'm not saying education = intelligence (although there is a correlation for sure), but his insecurities are becoming a bit over the top. 

2 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

He regularly insults my intelligence and reading comprehension and just implied that I might be a cashier for McDonald's...but just admitted to lying about not graduating college. Now, I'm not saying education = intelligence (although there is a correlation for sure), but his insecurities are becoming a bit over the top. 

I call it like I see, your legal acumen is horrible. Maybe your area of expertise lies elsewhere, who knows.

I never said, I didn't graduate, the back and forth was just a joke, when I was serious, I left that one open ended. Its a mystery.

25 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

I call it like I see, your legal acumen is horrible. Maybe your area of expertise lies elsewhere, who knows.

I never said, I didn't graduate, the back and forth was just a joke, when I was serious, I left that one open ended. Its a mystery.

I mean, I've already been over this in more detail in previous posts but - likely false statement + damages (nominal, reputation, psychological, and potentially loss of future earnings as it was posted on one of his biggest client's message's boards which can influence people's perception on the band) = defamation. I even gave you an example from HF Boards where posters were sued for libel based on speculating that the former Maple Leafs GM knocked up an intern - there's your precedent. Where is your issue with this breakdown?    

I also never stated that Feldmann would likely be successful in Court, just that there are grounds to file a lawsuit. 

9 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

I mean, I've already been over this in more detail in previous posts but - likely false statement + damages (nominal, reputation, psychological, and potentially loss of future earnings as it was posted on one of his biggest client's message's boards which can influence people's perception on the band) = defamation. I even gave you an example from HF Boards where posters were sued for libel based on speculating that the former Maple Leafs GM knocked up an intern - there's your precedent. Where is your issue with this breakdown?    

I also never stated that Feldmann would likely be successful in Court, just that there are grounds to file a lawsuit. 

LOL at all of this.

There are always grounds to file a lawsuit. Just find the right lawyer.

You HF board is a bad example because that guy could prove damages.

Feldmann could show no damages, since no one here believes me.

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

LOL at all of this.

There are always grounds to file a lawsuit. Just find the right lawyer.

You HF board is a bad example because that guy could prove damages.

Feldmann could show no damages, since no one here believes me.

Lazy rebuttal. You didn't even address any of the elements such as damages and why they shouldn't apply here. 

Grounds to file a lawsuit means that elements of the claim have been made out, which they have - not that any lawyer could do it. 

HF Boards example is pretty much the same as this one. What's your reasoning behind him proving damages, but not Feldmann?

It doesn't matter if anyone believes you or not - that is not a relevant consideration.

Might want to brush up on defamation law before digging your heels into an argument about it because you were carelessly throwing out accusations here. 

Just now, Kvothe said:

Lazy rebuttal. You didn't even address any of the elements such as damages and why they shouldn't apply here. 

Grounds to file a lawsuit means that elements of the claim have been made out, which they have - not that any lawyer could do it. 

HF Boards example is pretty much the same as this one. What's your reasoning behind him proving damages, but not Feldmann. 

Doesn't matter if anyone believes you or not - that is not a relevant consideration.

Might want to brush up on defamation law before digging your heels into an argument about it because you were carelessly throwing out accusations here. 

Damages are to show damage to his reputation, or monetary damages. That didn't happen here.

There are always grounds to file a lawsuit.

HF board the guy got fired, I didn't know Feldman got fired.

Entire thing is stupid. Besides you didn't even address how the Feldmann drug thing would be a much better thing to him to sue over. Why? Because all this is your bullshit scare tactics. You thought you could get me to stop talking about stuff. You failed. Sorry. I am not Speedo.

4 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Damages are to show damage to his reputation, or monetary damages. That didn't happen here.

There are always grounds to file a lawsuit.

HF board the guy got fired, I didn't know Feldman got fired.

Entire thing is stupid. Besides you didn't even address how the Feldmann drug thing would be a much better thing to him to sue over. Why? Because all this is your bullshit scare tactics. You thought you could get me to stop talking about stuff. You failed. Sorry. I am not Speedo.

How do you know that this didn't damage his reputation? How do you know that he, or someone he knows, didn't read your garbage? That's all that it would take.

The HF Boards example actually occurred after the GM was fired, so it's still a good example. 

How is this scare tactics? I just told you that you fucked up and should be careful on what you accuse people of - that's really for your own benefit. I don't care about Speedo, he bullied everyone here and then booked it when the shoe was on the other foot.