What concerts are you going to?

Melty Mark

I am going to Bayside and Sorority Noise tonight, and I realized that I don't know that there was somewhere to discuss shows I'm going to and how good they were. Plus, maybe some people could meet up if they're going to the same place.

I have a bunch upcoming. Loretta Lynn in Myrtle Beach October, Two Tongues in Durham November 4th, Brand New, Modern Baseball, and the Front Bottoms in Greenville November 8th.. 

I'm seeing Placebo in December. a few friends of mine are trying to get me to see White Lies and The Damned on the same weekend and I'm not sure how I feel.

Also trying to see Against Me! in december but it depends on a few things. 

5 hours ago, GrimCityGirl said:

I'm seeing Placebo in December. a few friends of mine are trying to get me to see White Lies and The Damned on the same weekend and I'm not sure how I feel.

Also trying to see Against Me! in december but it depends on a few things. 

I love white lies, would love to see them live. 

I never go to concerts anymore but i just bought tickets to see japandroids 4 nights in a row, blink and will probably buy Sum 41 tickets. 

Hey guys I'm seeing motion city soundtrack tomorrow ( 22 pound is expensive for last tour ever ! Lol wasn't blink 35£ ?)

Anyways they got 3 or something support acts ...starts at 7 what time ya think they will enter the stage cus don't really wana try to listen to the other 3 acts before tomorrow

On 8/15/2016 at 9:16 AM, _Kyle_ said:

I think we used to have a thread for this back in the day....

September:

The Mountain Goats

Built To Spill

October:

Eisley / Merriment

Diarrhea Planet

The Wonder Years

Nov:

Two Tongues

Brand New

You going to Gville for Brand New or is there a date up there? I don't know if I'm making Two Tongues anymore. Homeboy I was going with might not be a good bud to have right now.

I'm seeing Die Antwoord in October now, that will be fucking crazy

5 minutes ago, ungroovy said:

You going to Gville for Brand New or is there a date up there? I don't know if I'm making Two Tongues anymore. Homeboy I was going with might not be a good bud to have right now.

I'm seeing Die Antwoord in October now, that will be fucking crazy

Nah, they playing Fairfax. WTF BETH! Ugh.

• 1 month later...