American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

was at the game last night. tickets were cheap cause they moved it last minute to LA from mexico city.

insanity. plus I had goff, kelce and hill starting on my fantasy league. put up 199.09 points this week and went into last nights game at 62 points.

i would REALLY love to do a league next year with this board. who would be down? 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

23 hours ago, _Kyle_ said:

both teams are super bowl contenders. Saints too.

I'm pretty excited by the skins and cowboys game coming up.

I am too. These are the types of games the shitty version of Dallas loses. I hope they shook off the funk though. I'm glad they were able to recover from adversity against the falcons. Hopefully it's an indication of things to come. 

• Wow 1

2 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I am too. These are the types of games the shitty version of Dallas loses. I hope they shook off the funk though. I'm glad they were able to recover from adversity against the falcons. Hopefully it's an indication of things to come. 

I hope so too. I'm a cowboys fan through and though (my family is split half and half with Dallas and Washington) and it's amazing to watch them play on thanksgiving against the skins. Lots of yelling, crying, cursing, and eventually somebody starts punching. It's so much fun.

The cowboys are good enough to be NFC East champs, and I'd say that's about it. Hopefully they get their mojo, but I think the coaching isn't good enough. Elliot is fucking nasty though. Cooper looks great. Our kicker is wonky as fuck. I miss Lord Dan Bailey. But he was probably in the decline and getting less accurate.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Talk about a fluke win.  Dallas is such a paper tiger.  If they played again in 2 weeks the Saints would beat them by 30.  I'm so sick of people creaming themselves over Dak, and Zeke looks like an ewok.  

GTFO.

I hate Dallas but they've pulled quite a few wins out of their ass this year.

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

they're 7-5 now and people think they can compete in the playoffs.  Not only do the Saints, but the Rams say "hi!"

'Tis the time of the year for hopes and dreams and I'll be damned if I'll dash them ... still, you're probably right. Also, I really hate the Saints, so it was nice to see.