American Football. NCAA/NFL

Chewy030

The old rule before they changed it a few years ago was first score wins, which was a FG 95% of the time. 

Now the rule is a TD wins it, but if first possession is a FG then the other team has chance to answer

Brady was ridiculous. Threw it 62 times. Falcons D were gassed

19 pt 4th q comeback!! Those 2 pt conversions always make it tricky

• Wow 1

Not taking anything away from the Patriots but that is the second Superbowl in recent years that they have won from a stupid decision from the other team. Seattle with the pass play on the 1 yard line two years ago and now the fucking Falcons. All they had to do was run the ball and hopefully gain 3 or 4 yards and then settle for a field goal to to make it a 11 point game with the clock winding down.

Also, I was watching the game on the plane on the way home from NY. The dude next to me didn't watch any of the game until the last 2 minutes and he was cheering and going crazy when the Pats won. Fans like that piss me off so much. You're either a fan and watch the whole game or you're not a fan at all.

1 hour ago, Dylan_ said:

Also, I was watching the game on the plane on the way home from NY. The dude next to me didn't watch any of the game until the last 2 minutes and he was cheering and going crazy when the Pats won. Fans like that piss me off so much. You're either a fan and watch the whole game or you're not a fan at all.

I'd say that's like 90% of people who watch "winning" teams. It's annoying. But I was wondering if Marky Mark is a Patriots fan or just went to the game? I thought he was an Eagles fan, or at least played one...

11 hours ago, Dylan_ said:

Not taking anything away from the Patriots but that is the second Superbowl in recent years that they have won from a stupid decision from the other team. Seattle with the pass play on the 1 yard line two years ago and now the fucking Falcons. All they had to do was run the ball and hopefully gain 3 or 4 yards and then settle for a field goal to to make it a 11 point game with the clock winding down.

True but Seattle was lucky to even get down there and then got cute with the clock since they blew their other timeouts. 

Falcons had 2 horrible decisions: Matt Ryan strip sack/not even a blind side hit! And the non FG

I bet they were scared to trust a kicker or that McLellan would jump the line again

• Wow 1

• 1 year later...

PS Tony Romo was so fucking epic. Wasted his goddamned body on dysfunctional pieces of shit and pussy foot coaching. 

Itll come more evident who was really coaching their team. 

Just needed to throw that out there. On to 2018

• Wow 1

7 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

PS Tony Romo was so fucking epic. Wasted his goddamned body on dysfunctional pieces of shit and pussy foot coaching. 

Itll come more evident who was really coaching their team. 

Just needed to throw that out there. On to 2018

I love Tony Romo. He deserved better.

• Like 1

Romo was a big time choker, it was always hilarious to watch the annual December meltdown for the Cowboys. But he actually started to get really good his last couple years, so I feel bad how it ended for him. I wish Jerry started him over Dak in that playoff game vs GB lol. 

Im excited to see how Garoppolo turns out this year

• Wow 1

• 4 months later...