The Tom Delonge Appreciation Thread

Low Value Boy

4 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

Is this a Tom Delonge safe Space?

In that case I have a confession.... I bought Sekret Machines this week , and I'm finding it enjoyable. Not sure how much of it is true but you can tell it is all A.J. Hartley and is a well written book

This is great stuff, I might check it out. Thank you for the heads up.

This is a Delonge safe space, no judgement in here. 

2 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Fuck off. Serious?

For reals. I don't know why. I dislike basically all of the AVA albums before dream walker, but I love both the EPs and that record. love them to pieces. they're awful and I don't know why but I love them. IM A SMOOOOOOTH OPERATORRRR

22 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

This is great stuff, I might check it out. Thank you for the heads up.

This is a Delonge safe space, no judgement in here. 

If the stuff that's in the book ends up being true, not a given by any stretch, then without spoiling anything there is some crazy shit out there 

17 minutes ago, Kay said:

For reals. I don't know why. I dislike basically all of the AVA albums before dream walker, but I love both the EPs and that record. love them to pieces. they're awful and I don't know why but I love them. IM A SMOOOOOOTH OPERATORRRR

I like Overload, with a bit of Mark and Travis influence I think it would of made a blink song. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Poet Danderson said:

I like Overload, with a bit of Mark and Travis influence I think it would of made a blink song. 

I agree with that, there's definite areas where the song could have been loads better, but it's still an alright track.