The Nintendo Switch

M!ke

Just now, _Kyle_ said:

Super Mario Sunshine, to me, quite possibly is the most under-rated Nintendo game ever. It's so good.

I don't think I ever played it ... I was an asshole in high school and deemed it 'gay' and never bothered. I thought about picking it up the other day since it's the only mario game I haven't played but still haven't. 

I was just thinking of an interesting idea, I don't know if Nintendo is going to do VR, there were rumors a few months ago that they were delaying the release of this system so that they could get VR as a working optional function.

If that is true, I can see how they might get it done in an affordable way, it'd be lower end, something more like what our smartphones can do, something like the Galaxy Gear VR, it'd be so simple, you just slide the screen into a unit like the Gear VR, and the screen displays 2 images: one for each eye, and using motion sensors can track your head movement. If the Joy-Con controllers (thats the name of the 2 detachable controllers that connect and disconnect with the screen) have motion sensors, then bam, you have you're in-game "hands" that can be tracked. That seems super feasible to me, its kind of crazy.