Speedo

Breaking News

Something major going on in the world?

Here's the place to let everyone know about it.

44 minutes ago, Dylan_ said:

Reporters on CNN are saying this could really hurt Hillary. This is the worst timing for her, just 11 days before the election!

I truly wonder how much damage this can really do at this point.  She's already been investigated over her emails before and is killing Trump at this point.  If Trump did somehow win because of this though... I think I'll have lost all faith in humanity at that point.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, M!ke said:

I truly wonder how much damage this can really do at this point.  She's already been investigated over her emails before and is killing Trump at this point.  If Trump did somehow win because of this though... I think I'll have lost all faith in humanity at that point.

I think she should be fine but this is a pretty big gift for Trump. He is going to milk this as much as he can and I'm sure there will be be some people out there who could change their minds. One positive for Hillary is that some states have seen record turnouts for early voting. At least she won't lose the votes she got from those people.

It's like a tv show isn't It, tune in tomorrow. Load of shit. I'm wondering what they're trying to cover up now, probably murdering hundreds of kids in the Middle East somwhere but yeah emails or something. 

Biden says he would have ran if his son hadn't have died.  That's probably true, he'd absolutely have gotten my vote.

Apparently the emails being investigated have more to do with Anthony Weiner's whole thing than it has to do with Clinton.  So, whatever.

I'd like to see more information regarding the Anthony Weiner parts of her emails before making a credible judgement for myself.

So Nate Silver had an interesting take on how this could affect Hilary. If it affects the polls in the same way as it did last time (Hillary goes down 2-3 points), trump will have a 35% chance of winning the election based on 538's forecasting model. So trump would have a 1 in 3 chance of winning. Right now he is at 1/5 according to their model.