Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

8 hours ago, MSandt said:

Jesus fuck, is this finally going to be it?

Feel the same way, although playing an amusement park seems kind of odd when there are so many better venues in Stockholm. Either way, count me in. Been waiting for this day since 2006 and been constantly bummed that they've ignored Sweden when every other band's been playing here.

48 minutes ago, Emil said:

Feel the same way, although playing an amusement park seems kind of odd when there are so many better venues in Stockholm. Either way, count me in. Been waiting for this day since 2006 and been constantly bummed that they've ignored Sweden when every other band's been playing here.

Agree to disagree.

12 minutes ago, ...Dan... said:

£55 isn't too bad, about standard these days.

I do remember seeing them for like £20-25 back in 2004 though, mad how much prices have gone up recently. 

I have never spent that much to see a band, ever. I'm seeing Placebo for their 20th anniversary tour next month, it cost like £20. I know blink are a huge band and maybe thats why I'm surprised, because I don't tend to go to concerts for 'huge' bands, but there is no way on earth I could justify spending 5% of my monthly wage on one gig. thats just mental. 

14 hours ago, Emil said:

Any idea if one has to be quick with buying the tickets as soon as they become available, i.e., is there a possibility of the concert selling out quickly?

Btw, isn't the amusement park near a harbor (on the other side of the bay)? I can remember from my childhood seeing an amusement park from a cruiseferry. I took a cruiseferry to Stockholm a year ago but I think it was docked a bit higher up north.

I think £50 is ridiculous. They were £20 in 2004, £30 in 2012, and £32.50 in 2014. £50-£60 is a price typically reserved for stadium gigs. The only arena shows that should be that expensive are stupid pop acts like lady gaga, or bieber or old big acts from the 80s. The soundcheck and meet & greet packages are super expensive too. I might've spent that if Tom was there. 

• Like 1

It's completely ridiculous! I paid £65 to see Red Hot Chilli Peppers in December but that's more because I've always wanted to see them but the likes of Kings of Leon are charging £92 a ticket, and I'm sure they are playing at the Cricket Ground in Manchester so they will do very well to even come close to selling that out!

Purchased my seating tickets for Manchester! Completely forgot about standing so it sold out very quickly but managed to find some decent seats so happy with that. Hoping to hear 'Hey, I'm Sorry' if it's included in the deluxe version of the website but it will be so cool to hear some newer songs.

MSandt - I'd act as quickly as possible as for Manchester, a large portion of the better seats and the floor have completely sold out, well unless your willing to pay a fair bit more extra using these ticket websites who make hefty profit on you.

7 hours ago, MSandt said:

Any idea if one has to be quick with buying the tickets as soon as they become available, i.e., is there a possibility of the concert selling out quickly?

Btw, isn't the amusement park near a harbor (on the other side of the bay)? I can remember from my childhood seeing an amusement park from a cruiseferry. I took a cruiseferry to Stockholm a year ago but I think it was docked a bit higher up north.

That's the thing, you don't buy tickets to the show in advance but you pay for the entrance to the amusement park which means that it's "sold out" when the park is at full capacity. But be there when they open in the morning and you should be good. Cheap as shit though, roughly 10 euros if you pay your entrance before 18:00 and 25 after.

And yeah the park is right across the bay from the Viking Line terminal, the Silja Line/Tallink terminal is further up to the north.