Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

11 minutes ago, 4.40 said:

How are they gonna pull off HISALP live? No disrespect to Matt, but I doubt he knows fingerpicking (I don't either). He admitted that's he's more of a songwriter than guitarist and he had to "learn" guitar again when joining.

That's true. It's a surprisingly difficult song to learn on guitar. Lots of different notes. Wouldn't need to finger pick though, I played it with a pick. Not well though haha

If Tom was still in the band, I would open with Ghost On the Dance Floor. The stage is pitch black while Tom's doing the intro riff and then the lights come on when the drums come in. Then lead right in to what's my age again to get the crowd pumped.

7 hours ago, Boring.........Alright said:

That's true. It's a surprisingly difficult song to learn on guitar. Lots of different notes. Wouldn't need to finger pick though, I played it with a pick. Not well though haha

... what? no it isn't. 

3 hours ago, Kay said:

... what? no it isn't. 

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink-182/home_is_such_a_lonely_place_tab_1857745id_02072016date.htm

I mean it's not the most ridiculous song to learn but to get the timing down is not that easy for me anyway. I usually have no trouble at all learning Blink songs

31 minutes ago, Boring.........Alright said:

https://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blink-182/home_is_such_a_lonely_place_tab_1857745id_02072016date.htm

I mean it's not the most ridiculous song to learn but to get the timing down is not that easy for me anyway. I usually have no trouble at all learning Blink songs

That's really simple, dude. it's just practise to get the timing down, you'll get it. 

Based on the Birmingham show, this would be my set. They need to ditch the way the set runs pretty much the same as it has the past 5 years, and get rid of old Tom songs that aren't as big and sing Mark or new songs.

Cynical

Bored to Death

Rockshow

Anthem Part Two/Online Songs

What's my age again?

First Date/Stay together for the Kids

Built this Pool

Down

Waggy/Josie

She's out of her mind

Kings of the Weekend/Los Angeles

Violence/Stockholm Syndrome

Happy Holidays

Parking Lot

Misery/Sober

Don't leave me/Wendy Clear/GATC

Feelin This

Hearts all gone/Dogs Eating Dogs

San Diego/Only thing that matters

Man Overboard

Encore 1

HISALP (Acoustic)

I Miss You (Acoustic)

Landan Barker drum solo 

Encore 2 

ATST

Brohemian Rhapsody/Can't get you more Pregnant

Dammit

On 12.7.2017 at 5:14 PM, Olidamus said:

Bullshit, first off, the fans were actually very well behaved, there was not a single star stuck one among them. When the band appeared it was just a few people say "Hey Mark, how's it going? Hey Matt, Hey Travis".

It was actually a mini show with a few die hard fans.

Also, here is an idea, if they don't like it, then maybe they shouldn't charge fans to see a sound check! Crazy idea, right?

Well behaved or not, fans who'd actually pay money to botheir favorite band during a soundcheck are creepy.

And it sounds pretty normal to me that someone might do something they're not particularly excited about for money. And if these things turn into mini shows then I can see how that might start feeling more like an obligation.