Blink 182 European Tour 2017

AudioFranzzz

2 minutes ago, Ghent said:

I'm sure it's because of Travis not being able to fly.

I would guess, but he hated to fly 8-9 months ago as well. It's just feels like they don't give a fuck and can cancel shows where they haven't been around/or never, because they have no idea what to expect from Scandinavia anyway. And to cancel three weeks before is just a way of saying that.

Ah man that sucks. I know how these people feel, and it blows..my show was cancelled last month 5 days before the show. =/ (I ended up going to a different show a similar distance away though so that helped!)

I would think it has to be because of Trav's travel issues... which I'm sure he feels horrible about, but obviously can't help. 

54 minutes ago, boxelder said:

yeah that doesn't make any sense, and havent they toured those countries before post-plane crash?

No, I don't think so. Remember they were playing at 99' (I think) MTV Music Awards in Stockholm, though. But no tour. They're also saying "we'll be back soon" - I'm guessing they're not flying next time either. But I'm 99% sure that there will be not next time. I know it's just a show, but I feel betrayed by (two) of my childhood heroes. 

Just now, SimonSinick said:

Travis needs the time off to record the new BOX CAR album ???

I wish aha. I think it'd be worth it, even if Tom makes BCR all spacey, just to hear the old songs from 2002 live again. I mean I wouldn't be super gunho for Mark to go out and put out a +44 record that sounds like blink w/Skiba since I personally saw +44 live twice but I think most of us on here never got to see BCR live so that'd be cool in my book.

i don't think it's about travis. copenhagen is relatively close to rotterdam (9-10 hours) and berlin (6-7 hours by bus), but they still cancelled that show.

saying their ability to travel is limited is not a valid reason to cancel 3 shows at once. in fact one of them is not that far from the previous/next location... also, they would have the time to travel to the other 2 shows. (they scheduled 3 days off before moving to sweden and norway, and 1 day afterwards.)

i think the organizer of the 3 scandinavian shows is the same, and the whole situation is about money (not enough sales or a financial debate between the band and the organizer or things like that)...

On 5/30/2017 at 6:05 PM, boxelder said:

yeah that doesn't make any sense, and havent they toured those countries before post-plane crash?

I think they canceled in Norway last time as well and played Sweden and sold out the venue. This was in 2000 and their only time in Scandinavia. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MSandt said:

Well

1384647372085.jpg

The only "good" thing about this is that I was about to book the cruise (to Stockholm) & hotel earlier today but got lazy and pushed it for tomorrow, so I lucked out in that regard at least.

Amen to that. Been skipping the same routine for weeks. It ich'd, didn't scratch.

• Like 1