California Nominated for Best Rock Album

Nasa

very happy for mark. the guy had worked his ass off to make this band work, putting up with whatever bullshit tom threw at him for the past 8 years. still cant ignore the reality of how all of these awards are just run and won by money. its really not about who deserves it unfortunately. but being nominated is still absolutely worth something

with that being said, man would it feel good to see them get on that stage and accept the award

To me is just an "alright" thing. Knowing that Grammys are just bullshit, it's all more about curiosity than anything. I mean, it does not prove anything but that they have been doing well for the industry and working for and on the mainstream side of it.

It's nice to see them being relevant again. And this will be a total bummer for Tom. What an aopportunity he just missed.

Just now, theedge00 said:

Its like the MTV awards.

Lol if they win, Toms gonna be pisssed!

I'm far from a Tombot, but part of me actually feels badly for him because this is far from the band's greatest work, yet this is what gets them a Grammy nomination. But I also think he deserves it, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

• Like 5

It's an easy one. These are the other nominations:

Best rock album:

“California” — Blink-182

“Tell Me I'm Pretty” — Cage the Elephant

“Magma" — Gojira

"Death of a Bachelor” — Panic! at the Disco

“Weezer” — Weezer 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

I'm far from a Tombot, but part of me actually feels badly for him because this is far from the band's greatest work, yet this is what gets them a Grammy nomination. But I also think he deserves it, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

He'd probably make a Facebook post saying something like, Im honored that the group I started won a Grammy blablabla....

• Like 2