Kay

The "Donald Trump" Thread

6260 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, OliverTrump said:

Yes, we all know of the leaked emails. In fact, we knew of them months before you. I want to know what is the most damning, most obvious reference to having sex with children.

I'm sure it some poor saps comment about the carrots bring overcooked or something.

6 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

The emails are real. The secret codes are not.

You better watch what you say! They'll make sure your fried fish is soggy, if you catch my drift.

2 people like this

My wife picked up dinner tonight, she grabbed pizza. She asked if I wanted anything extra and I told her a side of marinara sauce 'cause I like to dip my crust in it. 

The container wasn't even old enough to hold marinara sauce yet.

#disappoint

1 person likes this

Right, Jan?

pizzagate is some bullshit started by the far right.

Its nonsense.

Given a couple hours, I am pretty sure I could make a damn strong case that this thread is really just a discussion about an alien cover up. Just change around a few words to have different meanings and apply them to the 6244 posts, I'd be able to dig up a good 100 posts that looked a hell of a lot like an alien conspiracy was happening in here.

Don't know how people fall for this shit honestly.

1 person likes this

Im telling ya, this alien shit has been happening in here tight under our noses. Its pretty scary to be honest. People just haven't seen all the evidence yet!!

34680784555_d8c8a652d5_n.jpg?w=640

14 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

pizzagate is some bullshit started by the far right.

Its nonsense.

Given a couple hours, I am pretty sure I could make a damn strong case that this thread is really just a discussion about an alien cover up. Just change around a few words to have different meanings and apply them to the 6244 posts, I'd be able to dig up a good 100 posts that looked a hell of a lot like an alien conspiracy was happening in here.

Don't know how people fall for this shit honestly.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

11 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

The emails are real. The secret codes are not.

Do you really want to keep talking about this? I think it should be done after today, because it's sickening. But..

Please tell me what you think the codes are for since you guys are so quick to dismiss it.  Genuinely curious, they obviously aren't about food. I don't know if you guys are just fucking with me (I sincerely hope so) or you actually don't give a fuck about a high potential child sex organizer.  

They've used code names of Pizza menu items at Parlor trafficking busts in the past, well before these leaks ever existed. Look up some of the pizzeria prostitution busts of the past, Chicago had a few, in the reports you will see the same code names like a menu.  This isn't new.  Why is everyone in these emails ordering thousands of dollars worth of Pizza toppings or Hot Dogs or 'Walnuts"  One of the emails talks about a 'handkerchief map' being left behind in "the field house" that "seems pizza-related", word for word.  Emailing a government official, asking if they want to keep a handkerchief they left behind?..  Here is what a 'handkerchief map' can be potentially used for - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code,.  These are IN the emails. 

There's a bunch of strange emails of people telling him how much they 'want to pizza' and shit, tons. Here's some wtf ones.

"Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than pasta?" - sent to John.  

"Hope you're doing well, I'm dreaming about your hot dog stand in Hawaii right now" - sent to John. 

"Spent about 65,000 on pizza/dogs flying in from out of state for a private party".  

"Hey John, we always appreciate your expertise in cuisines.  But please tell us, walnut sauce for pasta? Mary, please tell us is the straight story, is the walnut sauce very tasty".  

"The walnut wasn't that great last time, hope new ones are better".

"John I am coming to town the week after next. I will bring in some walnuts".    They go on..

The Luzzatto email is the worse to me:

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. >>Uber service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve (11, 9, and >>almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

The emails are clearly the most damning evidence, because that's what they are in definition and are verified emails, but here's where it gets more fucked up.  Beware.

Jeffrey Epstein. Dennis Hastert.  Two known and convicted child molesters, both close friends and ties with John Podesta.  K. Let's just go ahead and get those names out of the way, ones you probably already know about.  

Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria.  John Podesta's best buddy owns it, James Alefantis (translates to "I love children" in French, go figure).  It was referenced all over the leaked emails, this place.  They have done fundraisers here, donate regularly here. Yes, this dumpy Pizza Parlor. This guy, is a college drop out, has no family political background, but just owns this Pizza shop for years, and is somehow listed as top 50 most powerful men in DC (pause).  A Pizza Place.. with a stage for music, and a basement with ping pong tables for kids..oh and nude artwork and other creepy shit in the same basement, including naked adults with naked kids art portraits (these were taken down). There's multiple disturbing videos of inside this place, including guests creepily talking about little children.  @1:25. 

There's another video that went around of a kid screaming backstage with a ton of rapey sounding shit and a voice nearly identical to Podesta's accent & lisp...  

There's videos of little kids dancing around on tables.  There's reports of kids sleeping over at the parlor.  This is so fucked and a place that John Podesta frequents and has gatherings at? This place?

This Pizza owner had a public Instagram like an idiot (prior to the Wikileaks, he changed it to private after and deleted a bunch) with a bunch of screwed up and sadist shit. He had pictures of a child taped down to a table..pictures captioning why the babies like butt so much.. pictures of a cement bunker inside the club..penetration photos..fetish photos. Pictures of babies with money around them.. Again, this place was referenced in the emails.  Podestas donate to them..fundraised here..Again, why are all these high power individuals choosing to go here all the time and having ties with a guy this demonic.  Coincidentally the pizza place two doors down, Besta Pizza had a logo that supposedly networked for trafficking they immediately took down after the Wikileaks.

Tony Podesta, the brother, who's in half these emails has friggin Jeffrey Dahmer portraits and sculptures in his house..and paintings of naked teenagers..think what you want from that, but it's true you can look them up. John Podesta also has 'dark art' in his home and office, in his office he has been questioned about his portrait of a cannibalism display. Tony also in the wikileak emails was contacted by Marina Abramovic about attending "Spirit Cooking" and going with John. Spirit Cooking... (consuming blood and other body fluids type ritual). Again, in.the.emails.  They accepted a spirit cooking dinner invite.

Madeliene Mccaine abduction sketches. Tell me those don't look eerily similar to John and Tony Podesta. Abducted in Portugal, where both brothers were proven to be at the same time of abduction.  

Now this one I don't really say is damning evidence, but Andrew Breitbart tweeted out harshly to investigate Podesta for child sex trafficking and how urgent this was and was dead like 3 weeks later..

We're all adults, we aren't naive about this stuff I hope? We live in a world where Vatican, priests are linked to fucked up child sex shit, famous singers are jailed on it, a president is caught doing it, university football coach is caught doing it in the showers.  I have no idea why the fuck it's so common for people in power, I cannot wrap my head around it, but they all need to be hung in public or castrated immediately.  You hear about it, why they aren't exposed, maybe they are above the law, who knows. Maybe it's tough to prove. Ex. http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring. Even Frodo is saying there's a pedophile ring in DC and LA that is above the law.

But priests? this famous person? Lost Prophets singer..We never thought it could be possible with these people.  So, what in the ever living hell makes a creep looking Politician automatically innocent?   This isn't like out-worldly stuff, this is, sadly, common fucked up stuff that goes on in our world.  Say all this is wrong, the pizza emails aren't connected to this, what are they connected to then?  These are real emails with odd as fuck wording and language with pizza, and walnuts, and hot dogs, and handkerchiefs, to a place with clearly demonic shit going on.  Friends with convicted child molesters, frequents and funds a pedophile

Here's Podesta's video response to it, and only video response to it.  Him sweating and shaking, not looking at the camera, and honestly, who responds like this when being accused of being a pedophile regardless? Just says "mainstream media has debunked it"..which they haven't, they've only just dismissed it of course.

If he looks like a pedo, talks like a pedo, and has hundreds of emails linking him to pedo things...he probably is a pedo. 

Funny, when I read those lines I just assume that they're talking about an underground counterfeit fabrage egg ring. It really makes you think. 

It's crazy, all this egg selling in the basement of a pizza place that doesn't even have a basement. 

Sorry Jan, no sale. No buying it.

You say things, how do you know they are facts?

I quickly found one crack in your story, James Alefantis does not translate into, I love children, it is a greek last name. other people have that last name, it really is a stretch to make the French connection.

Can you please post some of those direct sources to the emails you provided quotes from? Can you find specific proof of what you said about Tony Podesta?

Jan, why haven't any of the victims of these crimes come forward?

2 people like this

It doesn't really matter if James Alefantis sounds like J'aime les enfants (I love children) in French, it's still a bit of a stretch and we know it's just a Greek surname, even if it isn't  very common in Greece, but it's just because many immigrants who crossed the Atlantic ended up with their surnames spelled or pronounced differently upon arrival.. Some because they wanted to have a name that would fit better in America, others just because the people that were doing their immigration papers simply couldn't understand them. It happens all the times with my job and I have to make sure the spelling is correct. 

Can't really say it isn't an interesting theory and I know these guys are clearly talking about something else instead of pizza, but how do we know it's children?

58 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Jan, why haven't any of the victims of these crimes come forward?

They really like the pizza.

1 person likes this

Can somebody give a rough overview of pizzagate.  Like a quick few sentences describing what the over-arching thing is about

3 minutes ago, Clarke said:

Can somebody give a rough overview of pizzagate.  Like a quick few sentences describing what the over-arching thing is about

I second this request, I also can't be bothered to read Jan's crazy ramblings. 

8 minutes ago, Clarke said:

From wikipedia:

Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3][4] conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The theory, which went viral, claimed that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring.[5][6] The false theory has been extensively discredited by a wide array of organizations, including the District of Columbia Police Department.[3][4][7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

6 hours ago, FightingTheGravity said:

Hide contents

Do you really want to keep talking about this? I think it should be done after today, because it's sickening. But..

Please tell me what you think the codes are for since you guys are so quick to dismiss it.  Genuinely curious, they obviously aren't about food. I don't know if you guys are just fucking with me (I sincerely hope so) or you actually don't give a fuck about a high potential child sex organizer.  

They've used code names of Pizza menu items at Parlor trafficking busts in the past, well before these leaks ever existed. Look up some of the pizzeria prostitution busts of the past, Chicago had a few, in the reports you will see the same code names like a menu.  This isn't new.  Why is everyone in these emails ordering thousands of dollars worth of Pizza toppings or Hot Dogs or 'Walnuts"  One of the emails talks about a 'handkerchief map' being left behind in "the field house" that "seems pizza-related", word for word.  Emailing a government official, asking if they want to keep a handkerchief they left behind?..  Here is what a 'handkerchief map' can be potentially used for - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkerchief_code,.  These are IN the emails. 

There's a bunch of strange emails of people telling him how much they 'want to pizza' and shit, tons. Here's some wtf ones.

"Do you think I'll do better playing dominos on cheese than pasta?" - sent to John.  

"Hope you're doing well, I'm dreaming about your hot dog stand in Hawaii right now" - sent to John. 

"Spent about 65,000 on pizza/dogs flying in from out of state for a private party".  

"Hey John, we always appreciate your expertise in cuisines.  But please tell us, walnut sauce for pasta? Mary, please tell us is the straight story, is the walnut sauce very tasty".  

"The walnut wasn't that great last time, hope new ones are better".

"John I am coming to town the week after next. I will bring in some walnuts".    They go on..

The Luzzatto email is the worse to me:

"We plan to heat the pool, so a swim is a possibility. >>Uber service to transport Ruby, Emerson, and Maeve (11, 9, and >>almost 7) so you'll have some further entertainment, and they will be in that pool for sure."

The emails are clearly the most damning evidence, because that's what they are in definition and are verified emails, but here's where it gets more fucked up.  Beware.

Jeffrey Epstein. Dennis Hastert.  Two known and convicted child molesters, both close friends and ties with John Podesta.  K. Let's just go ahead and get those names out of the way, ones you probably already know about.  

Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria.  John Podesta's best buddy owns it, James Alefantis (translates to "I love children" in French, go figure).  It was referenced all over the leaked emails, this place.  They have done fundraisers here, donate regularly here. Yes, this dumpy Pizza Parlor. This guy, is a college drop out, has no family political background, but just owns this Pizza shop for years, and is somehow listed as top 50 most powerful men in DC (pause).  A Pizza Place.. with a stage for music, and a basement with ping pong tables for kids..oh and nude artwork and other creepy shit in the same basement, including naked adults with naked kids art portraits (these were taken down). There's multiple disturbing videos of inside this place, including guests creepily talking about little children.  @1:25. 

There's another video that went around of a kid screaming backstage with a ton of rapey sounding shit and a voice nearly identical to Podesta's accent & lisp...  

There's videos of little kids dancing around on tables.  There's reports of kids sleeping over at the parlor.  This is so fucked and a place that John Podesta frequents and has gatherings at? This place?

This Pizza owner had a public Instagram like an idiot (prior to the Wikileaks, he changed it to private after and deleted a bunch) with a bunch of screwed up and sadist shit. He had pictures of a child taped down to a table..pictures captioning why the babies like butt so much.. pictures of a cement bunker inside the club..penetration photos..fetish photos. Pictures of babies with money around them.. Again, this place was referenced in the emails.  Podestas donate to them..fundraised here..Again, why are all these high power individuals choosing to go here all the time and having ties with a guy this demonic.  Coincidentally the pizza place two doors down, Besta Pizza had a logo that supposedly networked for trafficking they immediately took down after the Wikileaks.

Tony Podesta, the brother, who's in half these emails has friggin Jeffrey Dahmer portraits and sculptures in his house..and paintings of naked teenagers..think what you want from that, but it's true you can look them up. John Podesta also has 'dark art' in his home and office, in his office he has been questioned about his portrait of a cannibalism display. Tony also in the wikileak emails was contacted by Marina Abramovic about attending "Spirit Cooking" and going with John. Spirit Cooking... (consuming blood and other body fluids type ritual). Again, in.the.emails.  They accepted a spirit cooking dinner invite.

Madeliene Mccaine abduction sketches. Tell me those don't look eerily similar to John and Tony Podesta. Abducted in Portugal, where both brothers were proven to be at the same time of abduction.  

Now this one I don't really say is damning evidence, but Andrew Breitbart tweeted out harshly to investigate Podesta for child sex trafficking and how urgent this was and was dead like 3 weeks later..

We're all adults, we aren't naive about this stuff I hope? We live in a world where Vatican, priests are linked to fucked up child sex shit, famous singers are jailed on it, a president is caught doing it, university football coach is caught doing it in the showers.  I have no idea why the fuck it's so common for people in power, I cannot wrap my head around it, but they all need to be hung in public or castrated immediately.  You hear about it, why they aren't exposed, maybe they are above the law, who knows. Maybe it's tough to prove. Ex. http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1888-elijah-wood-hollywood-is-run-by-a-powerful-elite-pedophile-ring. Even Frodo is saying there's a pedophile ring in DC and LA that is above the law.

But priests? this famous person? Lost Prophets singer..We never thought it could be possible with these people.  So, what in the ever living hell makes a creep looking Politician automatically innocent?   This isn't like out-worldly stuff, this is, sadly, common fucked up stuff that goes on in our world.  Say all this is wrong, the pizza emails aren't connected to this, what are they connected to then?  These are real emails with odd as fuck wording and language with pizza, and walnuts, and hot dogs, and handkerchiefs, to a place with clearly demonic shit going on.  Friends with convicted child molesters, frequents and funds a pedophile

Here's Podesta's video response to it, and only video response to it.  Him sweating and shaking, not looking at the camera, and honestly, who responds like this when being accused of being a pedophile regardless? Just says "mainstream media has debunked it"..which they haven't, they've only just dismissed it of course.

If he looks like a pedo, talks like a pedo, and has hundreds of emails linking him to pedo things...he probably is a pedo. 

Jan, do you ever hear voices that seem to be real, yet no one else hears them?

Pedophiles use shit like Pizzagate to throw people off their own trail.

Jan fucks children.

on an actual D Trump topic, Cracked posted an article where they talked to trans people in the military for an insider perspective, it's pretty interesting. I know it's Cracked so it's biased as hell but as its personal accounts I don't think it really matters in this instance - http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2519-we-are-transgender-soldiers-what-you-should-know.html

9 minutes ago, Speedo said:

From wikipedia:

Pizzagate is a debunked[2][3][4] conspiracy theory that emerged during the 2016 United States presidential election cycle. The theory, which went viral, claimed that John Podesta's emails, which were leaked by WikiLeaks, contained coded messages referring to human trafficking and connecting a number of restaurants in the United States and members of the Democratic Party with a fabricated child-sex ring.[5][6] The false theory has been extensively discredited by a wide array of organizations, including the District of Columbia Police Department.[3][4][7]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizzagate_conspiracy_theory

I was going to say, people have never heard of Wikipedia?

I actually don't have a problem with transgendered people in the military, I just hate the bullshit involved. It should be a personal thing and the people should be protected under anti discrimination laws. THE END.

It shouldn't be this huge fucking political mess.

For example if I want to take a walk from PLace a to place B, I simply put one foot in fron to fhte other and walk there.

In the government if I want to walk from point A to point B:

Fill out form 1287, Fill out form 456, Fill out form 235, get them signed, convert them to PDF, then yo can fill out form 1098 and go before a board to get approval to present your case to the other board that will approve your request to fill out form 279. Once form 279 is filled out and signed you can go on your walk provided that during the walk you fill out form 456 and take a 2 hour on the walk training session.

I think that is what Trump objects to.