California Deluxe Album

Ghent

lol guys, I had a dream (a nightmare really) that blink released a new song that was basically a straight up country song in the thematic vein of HISALP, just even cheesier and more cringe. It was called "Love from Dad" or something. Probably Mark addressing Jack like in HISALP. These worries about the deluxe cali songs being exactly like or worse than the regular cali songs is really getting to me. :P 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Nasa said:

lol guys, I had a dream (a nightmare really) that blink released a new song that was basically a straight up country song in the thematic vein of HISALP, just even cheesier and more cringe. It was called "Love from Dad" or something. Probably Mark addressing Jack like in HISALP. These worries about the deluxe cali songs being exactly like or worse than the regular cali songs is really getting to me. :P 

Love from Dad sounds like a track you may find on a Tom solo album 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Feeling_This_1 said:

Ha ha thats a good one..Feldmanns an idiot lol.

Feldman just says this shit to act like the album has broken new ground in relation to Blink's older material.

Just like when Travis was asked which Blink album most deserved a grammy (kind of loaded question); his answer was sly, he had to say California, but that also sounds a little ridiculous and obvious, so he added in Untitled.

But you have to make out like your latest material is some of your best material; and we all know that it isn't.

7 hours ago, Nasa said:

Wow, Feldmann would make us have bad dreams about Blink. Such a douche.

• Like 1

Would love to see a D*Face alternate perspective for the Deluxe Album cover. This would be pretty rad with L.A. in the background...

Untitled.png

Edit: It's only letting me upload super small images so to see D*Face's "rear view" work just click here:

https://www.google.com/search?q=dface+rear+view&espv=2&biw=1280&bih=958&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7x5_U0ZLSAhVo2IMKHQd5BYwQ_AUIBigB#imgrc=GMwYN-azIvrFsM: