California Deluxe Album

Ghent

7 hours ago, NotNow said:

Did anyone else see Mark said Los Angeles is his favorite song to play live? I don't know how a song like that could be your favorite song to play live and not one of your hits that the crowd goes nuts for. I get the whole it gets old after 20 years, but still...Los Angeles?

Probably because it's new, unique and like Kay said...he cna actually sing it.

It's also one of the best songs on California. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Los Angeles is a top California song. Easily one of my favorites on the record. And not like "it's bad but I like it more than the other bad songs." I genuinely really like Los Angeles a lot.

Funny to see this and your post saying you hope they don't tour with Linkin Park, because I actually think Los Angeles sounds like Linkin Park! Haha

• Like 3

Just now, Champ182 said:

Funny to see this and your post saying you hope they don't tour with Linkin Park, because I actually think Los Angeles sounds like Linkin Park! Haha

Haha yeah I can see the similarities. I wouldn't want blink to sound like this in every song but I usually always like it when blink-182 tries something different.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

Or Lostprophets...for me it's a typical Lostprophets song and that's not a good thing...

1 hour ago, ...Dan... said:

Lostprophets had some good songs back in the day, can't bring myself to listen to them now though due to Ian Watkins being a fucked up nonce.

That is far too polite. He's a disgusting scumbag who makes a good case for capital punishment in the UK. 

• Like 1

Last train home and shinobi ninja dragon or whatever the fuck it's called were belters tbh. What a fucked up cunt though. Apparently he never took drugs or even drank alcohol for years. Some of his later interviews you can see what a mess he became after getting hooked on drugs. He should be shot imo

yeah i never listened to lostprophets besides the rooftops song that was on guitar hero 4 lol but what a disgrace. the rest of the band handled it well, they just promptly broke up and said "fuck lostprophets" lol. gotta be disgusting when you realize the guy you've invested so much time with is a predator

1 hour ago, boxelder said:

yeah i never listened to lostprophets besides the rooftops song that was on guitar hero 4 lol but what a disgrace. the rest of the band handled it well, they just promptly broke up and said "fuck lostprophets" lol. gotta be disgusting when you realize the guy you've invested so much time with is a predator

The band didn't handle it well as far as I know weren't there rumors that they kind of knew something was up?