California Deluxe Album

Ghent

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

If Blink released this song, whether they were trying to be "funny" or not, I would disown them forever hahah. This is absolutely horrible!

They sing about California and the sound is not that different from the Cali record...;)

• Like 1

1:57 

These are the things i enjoy from the offspring. (That angst man....angst)

But anyway..his voice can be annoying...it either works in a song or it doesn't. Bumping in my trunk is a horrible song. 

EDIT: I haven't listened to them in years, grew over the music. This record is still a bit fun but this kind of music doesn't do it for me now. Rarely ever listen to punk''ish music anyway.

1 hour ago, jordidanen95 said:

1:57 

These are the things i enjoy from the offspring. (That angst man....angst)

But anyway..his voice can be annoying...it either works in a song or it doesn't. Bumping in my trunk is a horrible song. 

EDIT: I haven't listened to them in years, grew over the music. This record is still a bit fun but this kind of music doesn't do it for me now. Rarely ever listen to punk''ish music anyway.

The chorus is identical to Bored To Death

1 hour ago, alex_dept. said:

The chords are the same, I can hear Bored to death fitting perfectly 

Yeah the basic 4 chords in every poppunk song ever. but the progression of the chords is different, different drum pattern, different vocal parts and just the general vibe has nothing to do with bored to death. Thats like saying you can sing bored to death over every other blink song, on every All Time Low record and even shout it during every ''Sum41-Underclass Hero'' song......I mean you can....that doesn't make it identical or even ''similar'' for that matter.

17 minutes ago, Since88 said:

It's not the same chords.

both songs are built around the I–V–vi–IV progression (albeit it in different keys). so the chords are different, but the relational pattern is the same. tonally, i consider the songs to be quite distinct. but it's fair to say they are the same chord progression.