California Deluxe Album

Ghent

2 minutes ago, Aleksander said:

Listen carefully at "If you need me" it really sounds like female vocals to me unless I'm completely deaf

Could be, I hear some falsetto stuff near the end. Could be someone else but I noticed from the original California, Feldmann produced Matt's and Mark's voices to go really high and probably out of their actual range.

1 minute ago, fran.182 said:

"Bottom Of The Ocean" might be a highlight judging from that clip... Stoked.

Couldn't hear "Don't Mean Anything" before it got removed, but if it's anything like "Parking Lot" or "Wildfire" it will be garbage...

Listen to the Chorus of Simple Plan - you don't mean anything to me on YouTube and that's basically the clip we heard.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Sorry, but that made me laugh, the way you explained it.

Really, I'm sorry. Did you got it back?

Haha I just have constant bad luck.

I had to send Instagram a picture of me holding a sing with a bunch of codes they sent me via sms to prove that the account was actually mine. Now I got it back. 8)

Its sad how the sound of this album ruins the songs for me. Everything is so waaay over mixed. No dynamics in the drums, its obviously always the same snare hit copy pasted. I'd like california and deluxe more if the sound was more dynamic, roomy and not so over produced. 

• Like 2

Just now, ...Dan... said:

Listen to the Chorus of Simple Plan - you don't mean anything to me on YouTube and that's basically the clip we heard.

No matter how many times you say "Simple Plan" it doesn't change the fact that this is a Blink-182 song. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elisa said:

Haha I just have constant bad luck.

I had to send Instagram a picture of me holding a sing with a bunch of codes they sent me via sms to prove that the account was actually mine. Now I got it back. 8)

Holy fuck.

Russian hackers?... Heleeeeeeeeen....  @Helen Hoppus

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Run Home Jack said:

Quality does no favours to the song obviously. There's another one that's more like Los Angeles kind of crossed with Sober

14 minutes ago, Ghent said:

What's the name of that one??

Ghent's reaction

0JWdD.gif

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Elisa said:

I logged into my Instagram account to find it had been hacked by some russians. They changed my name and email, posted tits out and everything, but we still don't have California Deluxe. 

This made me LOL pretty hard. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4.40 said:

Little poppier than +44, but it's definitely because of the electronic elements hinted by Mark earlier. I hear some synth that reminds me of Motion City Soundtrack.

it's actually the guitar sound, loud bass and the low/high vocals combined that made me think of +44