California Deluxe Album

Ghent

6 minutes ago, vivalasativa said:

i give up. Good night guys

Haha what? The guys been asleep for hours, it's 3 am his time. The earliest you'd hear anything is five hours from now when he gets back to the shop. Honestly I think it'll be later than that though. Luckily it's my senior week though so I don't have to shit to do other than drink and not sleep tonight.

1 minute ago, Chewy030 said:

Lol yup ah summer of 09 good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every board was lit from 2009-2011. 2009 was no doubt the wildest and I wasn't even really posting since I was 14 or 15, I was just following along. Those years were a gold mine for blink fans. It's definitely dark days for blink online fandom. This place is certainly alive but it's not nearly as active as it was. Plus five years ago you had rivalries between this place, 182online, the ava movement, midlife, and blink disasters. All active places. It was fun. That particular allure of being a part of the entire blink universe is definitely gone.

1 minute ago, Kevin. said:

2009-2011 was definitely not a gold mine for fans. it was super frustrating and full of broken promises and complete lies. 

I meant a gold mine for activity and discussion with each other. I care way more about the discussion and fun of it all as frustrating as it was at times looking back.

Just now, NotNow said:

I meant a gold mine for activity and discussion with each other. I care way more about the discussion and fun of it all as frustrating as it was at times looking back.

it was basically the same as it is now. the only difference was that the boards were still very much mark/travis vs. tom as opposed to +44/trio vs. feldmann 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kevin. said:

it was basically the same as it is now. the only difference was that the boards were still very much mark/travis vs. tom as opposed to +44/trio vs. feldmann 

You're in a complete bubble here if you think it's even remotely the same now as it was then. I'm talking about the whole online universe not just how the discussion has been on here.

2009 was extremely exciting because there was still hope. Plus, I got to see blink-182 live, and even though I was disappointed by the lack of no new music, I still had faith that they'd pump something new out when the tour ended.

2010-11 really started to suck though.