California Deluxe Album

Ghent

11 minutes ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

That was pretty good but hardly anything can top when Tom started Big Oily Men. That felt like almost Force Awakens levels of hype. Such a crazy time to be a fan. Took those times for granted, for sure.

and don't forget to mention all those announcements he made back in the late 80's...hype was huge

As a blink fan, 06-07 was definitely the most exciting time to be a fan (other than like.... February 2009) and ironically blink wasn't even around back then.

For me 03-04 was the best time. Cheetah videos, coming home watching their webcam then when the album dropped the TV appearances they did. That was easily my favorite time to be a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Chewy030 said:

For me 03-04 was the best time. Cheetah videos, coming home watching their webcam then when the album dropped the TV appearances they did. That was easily my favorite time to be a fan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man those cheetah videos were awesome. That whole period of the recording of Untitled was sweet as fuck

• Like 2

2003-2004 was when I first starting going online for blink related stuff, and up until then I had never been a part of the excitement for a record launch, I was too young to really get it when TOYPAJ came out. its definitely 2003-2004 for me too. 

9 hours ago, NotNow said:

Haha what? The guys been asleep for hours, it's 3 am his time. The earliest you'd hear anything is five hours from now when he gets back to the shop. Honestly I think it'll be later than that though. Luckily it's my senior week though so I don't have to shit to do other than drink and not sleep tonight.

yeah i misread something i think. 

33 minutes ago, Kay said:

2003-2004 was when I first starting going online for blink related stuff, and up until then I had never been a part of the excitement for a record launch, I was too young to really get it when TOYPAJ came out. its definitely 2003-2004 for me too. 

That's awesome, Kay. My first impression of blink were their untitled videos on MTV, after that I got home and downloaded a random song from them (Dumpweed, I remember). I fell in love with that song, that I bought Enema of the State, and everything started. 

Months ago, the band broke up. :( 

I registered on this forum and I have been a member since that time. Daily reading it, but not always writing. I remember the AVA hype on this forum. We were all exited! It is impressive how the hype was decreasing and now almost no one gives a shit about AVA. 

4 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Can someone make threads for each song? I can't be arsed to read through pages in here. It's just a mess. Every song should have a discussion topic

That's actually not a bad idea. I'll start making them here in a bit. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Can someone make threads for each song? I can't be arsed to read through pages in here. It's just a mess. Every song should have a discussion topic

Should i do a new thread for the songs already released?