California Deluxe Album

Ghent

Please let there be Tom guest vocals as a surprise and this was the whole big announcement all along.  He never was crazy into conspiracies and alien projects, he just wanted to surprise us.

Aww Tom

That shit would sell though.  Surprised Feldman hasn't pushed this to increase his wealth.

Just now, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Please let there be Tom guest vocals as a surprise and this was the whole big announcement all along.  He never was crazy into conspiracies and alien projects, he just wanted to surprise us.

Aww Tom

I can't be the only one annoyed by this guy today, can I?

• Like 4

Everyday for me, for sure...but his annoying level should be universal today lol

He annoys me every day. I don't even pay attention to what he writes anymore, I just see his name and get annoyed. What's he doing today?

We really need to implement a time out system ... not a ban but maybe just a little period of time for people to take a break, experience the outside world for a bit. Come back civilized.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I don't get why everyone on reddit praises california and basicly everything blink is putting out.

How dare they!. But really.....Some stuff so far is cool but they all love it to death...

Must be nice to post in a community with Blink fans who like Blink.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Speedo said:

He annoys me every day. I don't even pay attention to what he writes anymore, I just see his name and get annoyed. What's he doing today?

We really need to implement a time out system ... not a ban but maybe just a little period of time for people to take a break, experience the outside world for a bit. Come back civilized.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

"11210 posts"