California Deluxe Album

Ghent

Just now, JarJarBlinks said:

Must be nice to post in a community with Blink fans who like Blink.......

well i love cali 1 besides its flaws but i wasnt to kind on the calideluxe songs so far. 

I really love the snippets weve heard from the other songs yesterday. (those 3)

The bitching here is only cause we actually love blink so much. 

4 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

I don't get why everyone on reddit praises california and basicly everything blink is putting out.

How dare they!. But really.....Some stuff so far is cool but they all love it to death...

Yup, I decided to take a gander to the other b182 forum to see what they thought of Deluxe.  It's basically the exact same as here, just less active.  About one poster, with a pet, who just excuses everything and loves everything and then the rest are severely upset with the state of Blink or have lost interest.

For all we know that could be another Ghent sock account over there.

• Like 1

Must be nice to post in a community with Blink fans who like Blink.......

If the "Kansas Krew" as you call it can't handle some criticism then by all means head over there! Haha. I like diving deep into Blink. Even if someone has opposite opinions I don't mind as long as I hear the reasons behind them. But if anyone would rather be in a constant "This song rox!!" conversation, I don't get that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

"11210 posts"

This was the first good burn you've had in a long time.  

We need to talk about "Shitba" though, there has got to be something cooler you can insult Skiba with than that. 

This was the first good burn you've had in a long time.  

We need to talk about "Shitba" though, there has got to be something cooler you can insult Skiba with than that. 

I beg to differ. Shitba got an approval from Nasa.  That chick is hard to please.  

• Like 1

Just now, Champ182 said:

If the "Kansas Krew" as you call it can't handle some criticism then by all means head over there! Haha. I like diving deep into Blink. Even if someone has opposite opinions I don't mind as long as I hear the reasons behind them. But if anyone would rather be in a constant "This song rox!!" conversation, I don't get that.

I wish I could intelligently discuss the things I dislike about Cali, the things I like about Neighborhoods, but that kind of fandom doesn't seem to flourish here. 

1 minute ago, Champ182 said:

Completely get this. Most of the Cali lovers just do one line posts like that and don't actually enter any form of critical discussion (even positive) about songs. All a bit surface level to me. 

Reddit is full of the same type of people, just a load of people writing generic "omg this song is amazing" over and over again, fucking snoozefest to read.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JarJarBlinks said:

I wish I could intelligently discuss the things I dislike about Cali, the things I like about Neighborhoods, but that kind of fandom doesn't seem to flourish here. 

I disagree, I have seen plenty of paragraphs-long posts analyzing albums and even individual songs and they all seem to get way more Likes than the bantering. It's the "Failedmann sux" "Nuh uh, Feldwinn rox" posts that everybody hates.

2 minutes ago, Champ182 said:

I disagree, I have seen plenty of paragraphs-long posts analyzing albums and even individual songs and they all seem to get way more Likes than the bantering. It's the "Failedmann sux" "Nuh uh, Feldwinn rox" posts that everybody hates.

The last time I talked about something I didn't like from Cali (probably Los Angeles because I skip that song every time I listen to the album and zoned off when they played it live at the shows I went to) I got a troll comment saying, "OMG I didn't know Ghent's sock account could talk shit on Feldy" or some bullshit like that.  

So yeah, normal fan talk is pretty hard sometimes here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The Watcher on the Wall said:

We Hate Everything: A Critical Discussion

I'd like it to be a bit more interesting to read from both sides, the whole basic slanging has got a bit stale.

The different opinions make this place far more interesting than other blink sites.

• Like 1