California Deluxe Album

Ghent

I've been sitting in my bathtub since midnight waiting for this leak. I'm staring at my poster of Blink taped above my bathtub. My skin is becoming waterlogged and the Skiba face I taped over Tom's on the poster is starting to fall off. Please release the leak already.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, ryan1125 said:

Yeah that Oblivion dude is the one who I saw posting about it. 

People are getting it today man, it has to leak soon:

This little cunt better be ripping that asap or I'm catching next flight to the states to kick his head in nqat

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shaun said:

all the people that say they're gonna leak it wind up disappearing, i think John's sending out the assassins

I never knew anyone who leaked an album that announced it hours before. They're just trolls.

57 minutes ago, Capsov said:

What was the name of that other blink forum? Is it still active? 182online or something. 

Was this other forum the one that was +44online at one point? I used to lurk there. In fact I think I ended up at this place by mistake looking for that old forum and never noticed until years later. Ok, ok, or just now.

And then there was b182.com where Mark did the infamous interview during the hiatus. And blink-central from when I was in high school. And you know, blink182.com that used to have the cheetah videos and not just merch.

the difference between us and the blink subreddit is that we cared enough to join an old school forum to talk about our favorite band. the fact that they're on reddit leads me to believe most of us here are a bit more invested in the band.

• Like 1