California Deluxe Album

Ghent

1 minute ago, BlinkAngels182 said:

Ahhh sorry didn't catch that. Been here all afternoon hoping for a leak. The frustration is real ?

Oh I get it.  I was glad to have had shit to do all day to keep my occupied.  But now I'm right here with the rest of you.  I really did think it would be out today, bummed to see its still not out there.

13 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Maybe I misunderstood you. Sorry. I still don't really get what you mean.

Anyway, I don't find it pathetic. And I don't think is something related to the album itself. First of all, leaks are not a desirable thing under any circumstance, and I think people (insiders mainly) are more conscious about it (also, security methods to prevent leaks have been improved). Second, I'm really happy that they don't happen as they used to do a few years ago. Of course everyone wants to hear an album which has been anticipatin for weeks, but, I mean, we're gonna hear it anyways. Leaks were cancer for lots of people working on album launches, also for the bands themselves. In fact, some of them had to change plans when an album got leaked weeks/months earlier. That was nuts. And third, if someone is that eager to desire so bad an album leak, maybe should have considered to pre-order that record, and then have the opportunity to have it a few days earlier.

To your third point, the only people getting the album early are in California because it's being shipped from California. Having preordered it isn't going to help anyone outside of the near west coast.

1 minute ago, NotNow said:

To your third point, the only people getting the album early are in California because it's being shipped from California. Having preordered it isn't going to help anyone outside of the near west coast.

So what?

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

So what?

"And third, if someone is that eager to desire so bad an album leak, maybe should have considered to pre-order that record, and then have the opportunity to have it a few days earlier."

you said we should have thought about preordering the album so we could have had the opportunity to get it early. There's no opportunity to get it early if we're not in California.

Just now, NotNow said:

"And third, if someone is that eager to desire so bad an album leak, maybe should have considered to pre-order that record, and then have the opportunity to have it a few days earlier."

you said we should have thought about preordering the album so we could have had the opportunity to get it early. There's no opportunity to get it early if we're not in California.

So what?

There's a release date. If we get lucky, and someone is kind enough, we will hear the album before its release. If not, that's fine. I don't see anything being pathetic with it.

I mean, I understand the excitement. I enjoy an album when it comes before the release date, but that's all.

Just now, Ghost said:

So what?

There's a release date. If we get lucky, and someone is kind enough, we will hear the album before its release. If not, that's fine. I don't see anything being pathetic with it.

I mean, I understand the excitement. I enjoy an album when it comes before the release date, but that's all.

I said I was only responding to your third point, I agree with everything else you're saying...

I just don't think your third point made any sense telling us we should have preordered it for the chance to get it early when it's obvious the only people that could have gotten it early we're in California.

1 minute ago, NotNow said:

I said I was only responding to your third point, I agree with everything else you're saying...

I just don't think your third point made any sense telling us we should have preordered it for the chance to get it early when it's obvious the only people that could have gotten it early we're in California.

Gotcha, but that doesn't justify leakage.

I think you're looking too far with it, man, hahaha. This and that in Reddit or lsewere. Go outside and enjoy your day. Eventually you'll got tyred of hearing the record. It's almost a matter of hours.