California Deluxe Album

Ghent

23 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Anywhere to listen on a phone?!

your phone is not a fucking computer. jesus, the amount of people who bitch and ask for "PM please, mobile friendly."
fuck your phone. (and not to pick on you in particular, ghent, but you just said it so succinctly!)

• Like 3

It doesn't sound like Blink to me, more like a Mark/Travis/Matt want to make a pop punk throwback band.  Which is MUCH BETTER than Mark/Travis/Matt wanting to make a Blink 182 throwback band imo.

The songs do a lot better together, releasing them singular, Parking Lot first especially is moronic.  Parking Lot is still awful to me, but works better as an opener to dark slower songs than a singular release.

I'd say so far it's on par with California, with some better moments some worse moments.  Which probably makes it better because Cali had the honeymoon phase that made it better than it was.  Which makes me relieved because I thought it was going to be even worse.  It's on par.  If you like Cali, you'll like/love these.  I didn't, I think it's a massive downfall for Blink, but I can see the appeal to a certain sector of Blink fans.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, knapton said:

can someone pm a link?

there are two kinds of people online: those who beg for people to just send them things, and those who know the usual sources for this / do their homework / find their own content.

i have no sympathy for the former.

• Like 2

Just now, daveyjones said:

there are two kinds of people online: those who beg for people to just send them things, and those who know the usual sources for this / do their homework / find their own content.

I actually think the same...its not hard at all...come on.

On the other hand...i just send 6 people the link. : /

4 minutes ago, daveyjones said:

There are two kinds of people online: those who help people out and can do them a favour, and those who are douchebags

I have no fucks to give about you as a person

someone already sent it to me

• Like 3

Just now, knapton said:

There are two kinds of people online: those who help people out and can do them a favour, and those who are douchebags

I have no fucks to give about you as a person

Scenes

• Like 1