California Deluxe Album

Ghent

This record has been weird as fuck...

Wasn't feeling the first songs that got released...

Even 6/8 was not really what i wanted although it was darker.

Last Train Home is what they should do more often!. So awesome. Skiba sounds like his Alkaline self.

It really does sound like Alkaline/+44. ''The only time i feel alive is when i find something i would die for''

The shitty thing is that I am dealing with depressing stuff right now and when that happens, I can't listen to depressing songs, they make me wallow in my misery, which I no longer do.  Most of these songs are depressing so it might be just a bit before I really sit down and digest them, and I know they are amazing because just on first listen I was like "Wow" and when you get that at first listen, it only gets better.

11 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

The shitty thing is that I am dealing with depressing stuff right now and when that happens, I can't listen to depressing songs, they make me wallow in my misery, which I no longer do.  Most of these songs are depressing so it might be just a bit before I really sit down and digest them, and I know they are amazing because just on first listen I was like "Wow" and when you get that at first listen, it only gets better.

You should listen to AVA then and get lifted up so high into the stars so you have room to be brought down to listen to blink!!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Embrace the darkness inside you! Serious note, I have been dealing with depression for years, but I relate to depressing songs especially from blink. For some reason, they make me forget shit, when you'd think they'd just make you feel even more depressed or something. Listening to depressing blink and writing songs myself is my cure.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Olidamus said:

Hope whatever you're going through gets better soon bro,

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Olidamus said:

Hope you're alright buddy.

Depression is fucking tough, don't be scared to lean on the people you know you can trust. My gf has had it quite recently and it's a fucking bitch.

Glad the stigma in mental health is going and people feel they can talk about it a bit more, used to be dismissed as not a real thing. 

• Like 3