California Deluxe Album

Ghent

4 minutes ago, MattSkibbasuxatguitar said:

Man, I can't even hold off on music I'm about at  90% chance will not like now.  The leaks are such a sickness.

Buying albums as whole and listening to them in the car or CD player was such a good time and added to the music significantly.  

Id rather have albums and songs on my pc and phone than an LP or cd. What is it with people thinking other people don't listen to records anymore.

Nothing changed, Only the operating system for music changed. But i get the nostalgia. music was less mobile back in the day (it was mobile but less common and with shitty crappy headphones). Listening a physical record with good speakers was still an experience.

13 minutes ago, jordidanen95 said:

Id rather have albums and songs on my pc and phone than an LP or cd. What is it with people thinking other people don't listen to records anymore.

Nothing changed, Only the operating system for music changed. But i get the nostalgia. music was less mobile back in the day (it was mobile but less common and with shitty crappy headphones). Listening a physical record with good speakers was still an experience.

It's not that hard of a concept to grasp, and it's not all nostalgia based. It's similar to viewing clips of a movie on YouTube digitally versus seeing the thing in entirety on film at a theater how it was intended.

That and it changes the way some artists write, straight from Mark Hoppus himself and imo for the worse.  Instead of a project, it's just singular song after singular song.

Do you remember hidden tracks and interludes by Blink?  Those were always cool.

4 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Good old days sounds quality !! 

But come on this guy has all the songs and he's uploaded shitty 30 second clips !! What happened to the bro code!! Upload the whole shizzle 

He doesn't have the album he's said that. He's gonna get it but not for hours now

• Like 1

Just now, LukeKaybag said:

He doesn't have the album he's said that. He's gonna get it but not for hours now

Someone's got the album because he's got the clips so same thing applies ....plus none of his posts are visible to the people who turned up late to the party

15 minutes ago, prankerd14 said:

Someone's got the album because he's got the clips so same thing applies ....plus none of his posts are visible to the people who turned up late to the party

No he doesn't read all of his posts. He works at a record store. He recorded the clips at the record store at the end of his shift. Then he came home and posted them. Now he's sleeping. When he gets back to the store he said he'll try to rip it. The videos got taken down, that's not his fault.

4 minutes ago, BlinkAngels182 said:

Ugh I don't get why someone hasn't leaked it yet... If I had that fucker in my hands I'd like everyone of you to know I'd leak the fuck out of it for you.. even for that asshole Oliver ?

Lets go!! Leak it before the hype dies ?

6 hours to go, haha